Kevin Hart crash

-
Something about him being a passenger in HIS? Barracuda and going off the road.
I dont even know who this is. Hope everyone is safe from injury and hope the car isn't totalled

Yep

4EB764AC-3779-4C58-BA69-961047C434A3.jpeg

963B3E35-4FFE-4967-A0BD-165F7F512233.jpeg

2BE4FD93-630E-43FD-897B-E08E681542E6.jpeg

A: you don't let other people drive your hellcat powered E-body
B: spend $$ on driving school

hope everyone's going to be ok, but ya, that ain't gonna' buff right out

Bummer. was he doing 45 mph? Oh, I guess not.

"...Kevin was first out of the vehicle and according to a witness, a member of his security team showed up in an SUV and picked him up. Kevin lives nearby and cops say he went home "to get medical attention." He was eventually treated at a hospital..." Where did he learn that, Ted Kennedy? Sounds eerily familiar....

"...The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island in Massachusetts early on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late-night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

According to Kennedy's testimony, he accidentally drove[10] his car off the one-lane bridge and into the tide-swept Poucha Pond. He swam free, left the scene, and did not report the accident to the police for ten hours;

Last edited:

It COULD happen.
On a date once. Went off side of road , into a corn field. Honestly doing less than 45 mph.
Corn stalks, corn leaves, corn husks, corn everything flying over hood of car.
Knew corn field was on my left when going down road.
Kept my foot in it and turned right.
Came back up on road and continued on my (our) way.
Still laugh about it 40+ years later.

Moral of story:
Look where you are going and not at her t*ts.

"...Kevin was first out of the vehicle and according to a witness, a member of his security team showed up in an SUV and picked him up. Kevin lives nearby and cops say he went home "to get medical attention." He was eventually treated at a hospital..." Where did he learn that, Ted Kennedy? Sounds eerily familiar....

"...The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island in Massachusetts early on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late-night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

According to Kennedy's testimony, he accidentally drove[10] his car off the one-lane bridge and into the tide-swept Poucha Pond. He swam free, left the scene, and did not report the accident to the police for ten hours;
Ha, just realized that was on my 1 year birthday!

He's just another Hollywood Moron, more money than brains.

Jeff

20 years ago I spent 4 days in the Fontana, San Bernardino area.
That was enough of California for me.
Unless things have changed ( ie. "Gotten better) which I doubt it has, but since I have not been back, l do not know.

It COULD happen.
On a date once. Went off side of road , into a corn field. Honestly doing less than 45 mph.
Corn stalks, corn leaves, corn husks, corn everything flying over hood of car.
Knew corn field was on my left when going down road.
Kept my foot in it and turned right.
Came back up on road and continued on my (our) way.
Still laugh about it 40+ years later.

Moral of story:
Look where you are going and not at her t*ts.

Yeah but what was she doing?:rolleyes:

-
Back