Keystone Klassics

-

Neverdone

Reaction score
Do any of you fine folks hiding out there know of any place that refurbs these rims? My bro has had these forever on his 68 Dart and likes the look (me too). But... they need help, old age ya know! Any info would be appreciated. Thx all

They started remaking them which is probably cheaper than restoring a set.

He has a small bolt pattern set & front end. He's just trying to keep it that way. Appreciate the response

They are only chrome and black,no? Take them to a chrome shop and see what they say. The black will be easy to spray.

Appologys guys.. I should have mentioned the small bolt pattern right off. But I see from the info, his options are there. They are a sharp looking rim aren't they!
Thx All,

They definitely made them in the SBP, at one time I had a set on my 67 Dart & my 68 Barracuda. I sold them with the cars, bought another set & began hunting another A body. I got into the early B bodies, I tried selling them & couldn't give them away. They finally ended up going to the recycler for the cast center sections. Don't be mad at me, this was 20+ years ago.

Lol... everyone's got the "back in the day" issues eh!! Thx for the info gents. He will have to make up his mind on what he's doing. Later all

Do any of you fine folks hiding out there know of any place that refurbs these rims? My bro has had these forever on his 68 Dart and likes the look (me too). But... they need help, old age ya know! Any info would be appreciated. Thx all
The problem is the process. The wheels are aluminum and steel. I was told there is a problem with removing the old chime from the alloy mixed wheels. Good luck on your search.

-
Back