-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFLN

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Want to convert from 2 to 4 barrel. Looking for the kickdown linkage/throttle brackets from 72-74 340/360 four barrel - Thanks Joe

Probably doesn't help ya but I've got the kick down off a 71 dart 318.

I used it on my 360 with a 4 barrel. Its been modified for a dual plane intake.

(Height increased on down leg and bracket.)

I have several brackets for 4bbl. carb and the single kickdown lever. The multiple k.d. levers I have pieces but not all .

Thanks guys- The link from the carb to the throttle bracket with the slot in it is the non adjustable one. Its a flat piece of steel. The rod from the throttle bracket to the transmission is the single rod without the bell cranks. Do you have one like that 383Scampman?
Cope- If I cant find the single rod I think I will have to lengthen my 318 2 barrel one like you mentioned.

20140516_185933.jpg
The flat lever with the one piece kickdown rod. I believe this to be the correct setup for a 72-74 340/360

Last edited:
I have 2 adjustable throttle levers . The rod is 9 1/2" long with the threaded adjuster on the end . I also have 2 single lever kick down rods with a block and spring on the tranny end . I also have the bracket that bolts to the manifold and the stupid clips and pivots for small block with 4 bbl carb .

Thanks for taking the time to check your stuff. I need the non adjustable throttle lever like in the picture. I think the rod with the rod and spring is a 60's version. I appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back