Kid mows overgrown lawn for free ..

-
Hate to bust your bubble.. It's on youtube to get a lot of followers, and to get paid from the tube .. check out youtube there is a lot of similar ones. Sorry :( ... But HEY, Happy Thanksgiving ! :thumbsup::):)

Hate to bust your bubble.. It's on youtube to get a lot of followers, and to get paid from the tube .. check out youtube there is a lot of similar ones. Sorry :( ... But HEY, Happy Thanksgiving ! :thumbsup::):)
It still cost the woman nothing.

Last edited:
Just saying the kid isn't doing it out of the kindness of his heart, there is money involved. Yep, cost the woman nothing, and never said it was easy. Bursting peoples bubbles pisses people off I guess. :lol:

Just saying the kid isn't doing it out of the kindness of his heart, there is money involved. Yep, cost the woman nothing, and never said it was easy. Bursting peoples bubbles pisses people off I guess. :lol:
You busted nothing. Who cares if the guy gets paid? I'm glad he does. He's still doing it for free to the people who live on the properties he cleans up, so what's the beef? I think the only one pissed off is you if you think you have to rain on everyone's parade. Pretty pitiful.

C'mon guys.....it is entertainment, and so what if he gets paid via his YouTube channel.
Good for him in making his money doing something worthwhile. :thumbsup:

Unlike all those wankers who sit behind a microphone playing video games and commenting on their progress all the way just to get viewers. And those tossers who just post endless videos of someone else's meme's and doing their self-righteous voice-over to accompany it.

The original OP's message went right over your head. Read his comment. I just stated what is behind the kids "free work" simple as that. There is no beef other than you foolish remarks.

Good for him helping her out!
(I wonder what may be in the garage?)

The original OP's message went right over your head. Read his comment. I just stated what is behind the kids "free work" simple as that. There is no beef other than you foolish remarks.
You're an idiot. Goodbye.

C'mon guys.....it is entertainment, and so what if he gets paid via his YouTube channel.
Good for him in making his money doing something worthwhile. :thumbsup:

Unlike all those wankers who sit behind a microphone playing video games and commenting on their progress all the way just to get viewers. And those tossers who just post endless videos of someone else's meme's and doing their self-righteous voice-over to accompany it.
Exactly.

Wow who pissed in your cheerios rat .. Yeah, it's great the kid helped her out ..all I said was there is a reason behind his kindness seeing as it's on youtube. Will he make a buck on it, ok that's fine. If your to simple to read the message I certainly understand. I don't piss on everyone parade just yours it seems.

I read the comments on the video , also watched many more of his video's .. The kid works hard , he does good deeds , he should be paid

Suppose you would rather watch the Kardashians .. they get paid a whole lot more to make stupid videos and give away nothing

I've seen videos from this guy before, at least I think it's the same guy. Once a month he does a free lawn service for someone who needs it.

Who cares if the kid gets paid or not. He’s doing something constructive for someone and not sitting on he *** playing video games or causing trouble somewhere.

I read the comments on the video , also watched many more of his video's .. The kid works hard , he does good deeds , he should be paid

Suppose you would rather watch the Kardashians .. they get paid a whole lot more to make stupid videos and give away nothing
If that is aimed at me, are you also out of your mind.

-
Back