............kiss............

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
..............Any Kiss fans here..........who's going to any of their concerts?......I'm hoping to go to the North Dakota State Fair in Minot.........I wanna rock and roll all night..............kim.........

I've seen them a couple times over the past 4 years. Once outdoors, once indoors. Paul Stanely talks too much, but he has to catch his breath somehow...lol. Great music and still a fun show to be at! I'm dying to hit Iron maiden at Madison Sq Garden in March but money's a problem...

i have seen kiss 2 times good show
going to see black sabbath soon have tickes already

Love them but haven't seen them before. Has Space Ace got it straightened out?
Face paint AND pics mandatory Kim!

saw them SEVERAL times back in the day - spitting fire and fake blood.. when they really were the "hottest band in world", I prefer to keep those memories in tact.

Kim, I've seen them many times.... Over the years. I met Ace a couple times and Peter once. I'm still a Kiss fan of course. I just liked it better when it was the original line up. I don't really go to concerts much anymore because I battle Epilepsy, so I don't like big crowds. However, Ace is coming to town in a couple of months and I always wanted to take my son to his first concert. So, I'm gonna try it for him. You will enjoy the show.

Kiss Alive is a Amazing Album...But i dont care for members Wearing Ace and Peters Make up. They should come up with their own like Vinnie Vincent and Eric Carr did.

Kiss Alive is a Amazing Album...But i dont care for members Wearing Ace and Peters Make up. They should come up with their own like Vinnie Vincent and Eric Carr did.

IMO, Their music was / is fine. They never needed any gimmick suits or make up.

The Music stood on its own Merit. Kiss Alive, Destroyer. Fantastic albums.

Kiss fan since '77 ,here. The early stuff with Eddie Kramer producing, just is flat nasty. The 80's non makeup stuff is hit & miss(IMHO Lick it up/Animalize/ Revenge,are pretty damn good...) Enjoy ,the show....

Was a KISS fan as a kid, then grew out of it and moved on to heavier stuff. Now that I'm older some of the songs are fun to listen to again. With new perspective I look back and realize how everything they did back then was marketing genius - they became the biggest rock band of their time because they knew what kids wanted.

This was my favorite album cover:

lovegun1.jpg

Was a KISS fan as a kid, then grew out of it and moved on to heavier stuff. Now that I'm older some of the songs are fun to listen to again. With new perspective I look back and realize how everything they did back then was marketing genius - they became the biggest rock band of their time because they knew what kids wanted.

This was my favorite album cover:

lovegun1.jpg
Great album,great album cover..... The "Alive " albums aside,I consider this,the best album....

Destroyer is Way Better then Love Gun.

Great choice, on your part.... Those 75 -78 albums ,just rock... It's all personal ( Destroyer 's first two tracks,on Alive 2: Just smoke everything else,alive: kudos Ace Fhreley

Seen a lot of concerts in 70's and 80"s when kiss was great. All orginal members. Now they stink. Gene simmions is one of the biggest *** holes in the world

My son Steve Kiss face book. Craziest I ever met. Check out his photo album. Always half naked girls walking down the driveway in the summer. Never a dull moment here.

Attachments

• 1384294_10200935812465046_1189840347_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 1385476_10200935815225115_117986865_n.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 944635_10200935813105062_588656607_n.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 104
-
Back