Knee pain. Time to get moving as summer is coming

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I called last week to get two cortisone shots scheduled for my knees. I also ordered 180.00 (after 30% discount) worth of CBD oil and gummy’s. Got my shots at 3:30 today and my CBD arrived this morning. Hopefully I can start walking later this week.
8EC74FE1-C60B-4F96-A335-62399B455470.jpeg

Well it usually takes 3-4 days for the Cortisone to work so either he hit the spot dead nuts on yesterday or the gummy’s are working great. Pain level is down 50% since Sunday.

Following this. I took a 9mm through my left knee last September. My Dart has a 4 speed. Im finding Voltaren cream help quite a bit.

I’m starting to have some knee problems and just looking for a little relief but I don’t want to go the surgery route at this time

Does the oil actually work?

For me it does but I put over a year of research into the company I went with. 100.00 order qualifies for free shipping so I place big orders. If you want to try it let me know and I will post the link. A 30% discount is also available. I don’t make a cent on it and only promote it because it helps me. It’s not a one day magic substance.

I’m with you I really would like to research before I use a product. I’m not looking for something that causes more harm than good. If you wouldn’t mind giving me some information on it I sure would appreciate it

Almost 2 years ago to the day, I was working alone in Ormond Beach, my friend didn't show. I was about 15'in the air, the heavy extension ladder shot out on the tile floor. I had time to say " Oh ****" sorta... dug cedar outta my fingernails for a minute. Knees ain't been the same.. getting WAY WORSE!

I’m with you I really would like to research before I use a product. I’m not looking for something that causes more harm than good. If you wouldn’t mind giving me some information on it I sure would appreciate it

Here is the link to the website.

Create Account

Im retired but I think the one I use in this link could show up on a drug test so if that matters use one of the other products

Platinum Full Spectrum | 1000 Mg

This is the first time I tried the gummys so its a little early to review it but so far it seems like a winner

30ct Gummies | 25 Mg

My friend that races the Demon placed an order for the first time this week and already said its helping her.

If you place an order and use the code Review30 you can save 30% on your order. He would like you to put a review of the products good or bad on his website after you give it a chance to work.

This company posted in this post. read it and then type in CBD in the search box up top and kick back and do some research. I did for over a year and I'm very satisfied. Like I said before there is a lot of junk out there. A friend I worked with has a son selling it locally but I'm kinda afraid of trying it after I found something that helps me.

CBD oil.. anyone else tried it.?

OP, I wanted to ask as I also live in pa. Does your aches , pains and stiffness get worse in the winter? I get achy and stiff when its bitter cold out but usually in the spring summer I can move around pretty good...i do think I sit around more in the winter also which doesnt help.

OP, I wanted to ask as I also live in pa. Does your aches , pains and stiffness get worse in the winter? I get achy and stiff when its bitter cold out but usually in the spring summer I can move around pretty good...i do think I sit around more in the winter also which doesnt help.

I think that can be said for any older person but Sunday was beautiful and I hurt so bad it was funny. To a point it helps me to keep active but that’s a narrow line to cross at times. My last cortisone shots were in august and I was down to a few drops of CBD. I cooked rigatoni for our church lunch so I was shopping, prepping and cooking my sauce, cooking the meat and noodles so over two days i over did it.

Here’s a couple messages from Pat my friend that trying it for the first time this week. Remember it’s snowing in Pa today.
CA2EFCBB-45F2-4BD9-8DA8-F656D5932C78.jpeg
92C35005-E007-4959-9F4B-66715E1AE35E.jpeg
3CE5199B-C354-4D12-B221-B9054DD90952.jpeg

I'm a veteran of two knee replacements and two shoulder replacements.

I had cortisone shots, rooster juice shots and therapy. Replacing the joints fixed the issues.

My right shoulder, done in 2009, is bad again so I will have a "reverse replacement" done in October.

I had cortisone shots, rooster juice shots and therapy. Replacing the joints fixed the issues.

My right shoulder, done in 2009, is bad again so I will have a "reverse replacement" done in October.

I had my right shoulder scraped around 25 years ago and she said it’s a temporary fix because of the sledgehammer swinging on my millwright job. It’s still going strong but again I have to keep my parts moving.

I get the same speech from my knee doctor ever time I got see him. He says lose weight, keep active, and keep doing what you are doing because most people would have had two new knees 13 years ago. Lol. He would rather see me ride a bike instead of walking but I can’t get into that.

Be aware of the possibility of having RA, it usually affects both sides of the body, normally starts in the hands, feet and knees, mine came on quickly. I went from working a full-time job to being disabled in 2 weeks. It took the doctors about 4 months to figure out what was going on. A simple blood test will show that you have it or not.

I had arthro and cortisone on both knees until I was 65. Pain was bad and nothing was helping so I had both knees evaluated and both were bone on bone.
I had total knee replacements in both knees 3 months apart, rehabbed them both and I am able to keep going. Not pain free though, I have age related back issues
effecting both legs. I'm hoping to get another MRI on my lower back soon to see if they can help. No more shots but I know the CBD works for me. Don't use it much
though as I am still working at a RDT company.

Be aware of the possibility of having RA, it usually affects both sides of the body, normally starts in the hands, feet and knees, mine came on quickly. I went from working a full-time job to being disabled in 2 weeks. It took the doctors about 4 months to figure out what was going on. A simple blood test will show that you have it or not.

you are probably talking to one of the most stubborn guy here that you have ever dealt with. In 1999 I lost 1/4 of my heart to a heart attack. My doctor said I could never do millwright work again. I returned to my job 3 months later for 11 years. I was cut open 16 inches to repair a hernia, compound fracture broken right arm, two broken fingers, shoulder surgery, 3 knee surgeries, broken ribs, fractured foot, in hospital from hydrafloric acid fumes, and I’m probably forgetting a few. My doctor would just shake his head
69608667-C0FD-4661-BFED-B8AAA1AD6125.jpeg
and say I know, you want to go back to work. He warned me about arthritis but I know people that say in chairs that are full of it too. Going out to shovel snow now.

you are probably talking to one of the most stubborn guy here that you have ever dealt with. In 1999 I lost 1/4 of my heart to a heart attack. My doctor said I could never do millwright work again. I returned to my job 3 months later for 11 years. I was cut open 16 inches to repair a hernia, compound fracture broken right arm, two broken fingers, shoulder surgery, 3 knee surgeries, broken ribs, fractured foot, in hospital from hydrafloric acid fumes, and I’m probably forgetting a few. My doctor would just shake his head View attachment 1715885254 and say I know, you want to go back to work. He warned me about arthritis but I know people that say in chairs that are full of it too. Going out to shovel snow now.

Wow I am going to stay away from you, your a walking train wreck :rofl:

-
Back