Know I'll get blow back

-

fl 71

Reaction score
Received Celebrity Choice award this weekend at Corvettes at Carlisle from Mike Yeager of Mid America Motor Works for my 1998 SCCA Corvette Challenge car. One of only 27 Produced by GM. Me on the right. Ok
thumbnail_IMG_5418.jpg
let the spanking begin. LOL

Last edited:
are you sure thats not a late 80's Firebird? :poke::poke: :D the chicken on the hood is in about the right place :lol:

Last edited:
Received Celebrity Choice award this weekend at Corvettes at Carlisle from Mike Yeager of Mid America Motor Works for my 1998 SCCA Corvette Challenge car. One of only 27 Produced by GM. Me on the right. OkView attachment 1715385380 let the spanking begin. LOL
I guess that there is not a Corvette forum. :poke:

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's car preferences ... and Corvette owners.

heh, really though, that looks like it would be a fun ride!

Congratulations! Those are some nice cars from that era.

I guess I'll get in line for the Spankin. I was there selling off all my C1 parts last weekend.....

were all A body owners here
you could paint an extra "R"on the driverside front hood, and pretend its a challenger

and then, you can look down on us

I remember that series well, not as rough and tumble as the Players series in Canada (with Camaros} but good racing all the same.

-
Back