Kudos to the abodiesonly members

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
everyone posting on these small block head posts over the last 6 weeks should reach around and give themselves a pat on the back. I am a Moparts member and that used to be my (to go) place for Mopar Tech. Not so lately. The same few guys ask daily questions about the craziest things and it goes on longer that a Speedmaster post but without anything learned. We have discussed X and J heads along with TrickFlow, Edelbrock, ProMaxx, Speedmaster, and even Hemi heads. We have touched on carbs, intake manifolds, and many other topics. Let’s keep researching, teaching, and learning together and make 2020 a great year. Thanks guys.

everyone posting on these small block head posts over the last 6 weeks should reach around and give themselves a pat on the back. I am a Moparts member and that used to be my (to go) place for Mopar Tech. Not so lately. The same few guys ask daily questions about the craziest things and it goes on longer that a Speedmaster post but without anything learned. We have discussed X and J heads along with TrickFlow, Edelbrock, ProMaxx, Speedmaster, and even Hemi heads. We have touched on carbs, intake manifolds, and many other topics. Let’s keep researching, teaching, and learning together and make 2020 a great year. Thanks guys.
And thank you for all your technical information. You're the star of the show! Lots of good information coming out of those threads.

Yup. Always good to see good people sharing info.

Thanks for your information!

And thank you for all your technical information. You're the star of the show! Lots of good information coming out of those threads.

Trust me there are guys a lot smarter than I posting and giving out great info. I’m just kinda loosening them up some. Lol. Those guys relied on this for their living. We all are helping each other in the end.

For the newbies the majority of the banter back and forth along with the wisdom and experience is much appreciated. This may get old hat for many of you who have been doing this much longer than those of us returning to enjoying it again from decades ago when we drove them like we stole them and did not know what we should have known, therefore, thank you very much now and down the road.

I love seeing guys coming back to the love they once had. One night at a major street race we had over 50 races took place with cars pulling off the side of the road to watch. I’ll bet I had three older guys come up and shake my hand saying they were getting back into Racing again or at least owning a nice street car.

Well, I have to say, THANKS! For being a part of this forum and having the Patience to teach and the fortitude to get back into working on some heads for everybody else’s benefit.

In case you are having trouble patting yourselves on the back, I have the perfect contraption for you...

Pat on back.png

Trust me there are guys a lot smarter than I posting . We all are helping each other in the end.
On that first sentence I don't mind if you name drop me.. but the second sentence is too much information! And I don't want to be any part of that! Lol..:poke:

This is a great place to get a wealth of knowledge, I enjoy learning from you all and reading talk the post and inputting what little I know if it can help.

Instead of everybody giving an individual bow if everybody could just all give a group bow at once...lol...:poke:...:rofl:..

I love seeing guys coming back to the love they once had. One night at a major street race we had over 50 races took place with cars pulling off the side of the road to watch. I’ll bet I had three older guys come up and shake my hand saying they were getting back into Racing again or at least owning a nice street car.
Lots of old friends down my way coming back. Kids are grown or whatever. Friend of mine recently found his old race car from years ago, bought it back again and resurrecting it to go racing again.

-
Back