-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantDriver

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to purchase a complete 273 or 318 LA engine with power steering and alt near the Ft Wayne IN area. Will travel 150 miles surrounding area for the right deal. Thanks in advance.

not in a car, I do have video of it running. I can send info to your phone. I'm in Mansfield, Oh. I don't know how far from you it is though. Thanks.

I only have a trac phone that does not accept text messages or anything else. Best way to contact is through e-mail at Ice.Man@ligtel.com I am 47 miles northwest of Ft Wayne about half way between Ft Wayne and South Bend in Ligonier.

I have a friend in South Bend, It a 1970 ish 318. Steel crank, eddy intake with cam and lifters. It has no alt or PS pump on it. 1300.00 I wont let me send the video of it running. LMK either way. Thanks.

I have a friend in South Bend, It a 1970 ish 318. Steel crank, eddy intake with cam and lifters. It has no alt or PS pump on it. 1300.00 I wont let me send the video of it running. LMK either way. Thanks.
You are about a 3 & 1/2 hour drive from me. Map quest says it is 194 miles to Mansfield from my location, so I am looking for something a little closer to my area. Thanks for the time.

have this 67 273 engine has 68 340 intake and carb. minus the manifolds $350 located near grand rapids michigan

DSCF7054.JPG

have this 67 273 engine has 68 340 intake and carb. minus the manifolds $350 located near grand rapids michigan

View attachment 1715568350
I see a bracket for the alternator but nothing for power steering. The valve covers are the ones used on the 273 hypo style engine. Was this one of those. Are the exhaust manifolds gone or are you keeping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back