Lack of Mopar events

-

PScamp74

Reaction score
Sup y'all, I was just wondering if anyone out there knows about events in Texas? I personally have never attended any events Mopar but is Texas really this boring? Come on y'all fellow Texans, show me what's up out there.

Cowtown Mopars use to have a big race at the Texas Motorplex but people lost interest. There a Texas Muscle Car Club challenge race that goes around in North Texas and the same group competes and holds the championship. They also have car shows in the ft wort area.They are on Fb look up Cowtown Mopars perfance team

Last edited:
There is a show & swap meet in Rockwall, TX (usually in Sept). It's put on by the Dallas Mopar Club, usually a great turn out. It's also held in a church parking which makes it nice. I usually see a lot of old friends there & make a few new ones each year.

You guys up North have lots more going on than we ever have being South of I 10! Anything below San Antonio Texas is really dead!!!!!!!!!!!! I am part of the Coastal A's & Rods club in Corpus Christi and attendance was down this year as we had 265 entries last year compared to 196 this years show over memorial day weekend. It would be a long tow to come to any event in the Dallas area but as Demon racer stated you usually end up seeing someone you already know or making new friends along the way. The Fredericksburg swap meet is coming up at the end of July and an even bigger one coming up in Conroe TX very soon. I am interested in coming to a Mopar show, Autocross event etc.... God bless
DSCF4063.JPG
DSCF4275.JPG
ross event if anyone has info on it.

Don't forget the Mopar MiniNationals, it's going to be in Rowlett, TX this year on Sept 3rd. This always has a good turn out for the car show & swap meet.

You guys up North have lots more going on than we ever have being South of I 10! Anything below San Antonio Texas is really dead!!!!!!!!!!!! I am part of the Coastal A's & Rods club in Corpus Christi and attendance was down this year as we had 265 entries last year compared to 196 this years show over memorial day weekend. It would be a long tow to come to any event in the Dallas area but as Demon racer stated you usually end up seeing someone you already know or making new friends along the way. The Fredericksburg swap meet is coming up at the end of July and an even bigger one coming up in Conroe TX very soon. I am interested in coming to a Mopar show, Autocross event etc.... God bless View attachment 1715946786 View attachment 1715946789 ross event if anyone has info on it.
Man that looks good... I hope to make a couple events this year, Fredericksburg and Conroe are both within my area, as well as Dallas.. I'm watching and searching now...

Dallas Mopar Club is hosting the Mopar Mini Nats in Rowlett on September 3rd at Crossroads Church on 7900 Chiesa Road starting 8 am.

-
Back