Lakers suspend season amid virus scare

-
Yup, watching hockey game, it was announced during the intermission, good chance the NHL may do the same, wondering about MLB too.

See the NBA player as a joke after press conference went back and touched all the microphones etc on the table?
Asshole just tested +ve.

Yes, yes.... this is just a joke, a panic, a "joke-panic"...driven by the """"media"""... my goodness. Now why in the world would the media create or drive this situation? (Insert theory here...)

panic driven by the media..........

Yes, yes.... this is just a joke, a panic, a "joke-panic"...driven by the """"media"""... my goodness. Now why in the world would the media create or drive this situation? (Insert theory here...)
Because today’s media no longer ‘reports the news’. The media today is all about ‘producing the show’.

its only a joke until it kills you or a loved one. problem isn't the 80 or so percent that will get a cold and recover after a week or so.. the problem is that one person can infect quite a few people who will infect quite a few people who will infect quite a few people all before they even feel any symptoms. the virus is very hard on the elderly and the ones with a weaker immune system for whatever reason and those are the people they are trying to protect. . if it wasn't reported and no actions taken then people would ***** that there was nothing mentioned about it and the system failed to do anything about it..

seems like being proactive can stop/slow its spread. look at italy its a mess because hey didn't act fast enough and then places like singapore and i think its hong kong seemed to slow and pretty much control it because they took early and fast action.

my sister has a friend that lives and works in singapore. she isn't even allowed in her work building until she has been tested. yes there is a line to get in but until you are tested any time you are entering you are not getting in.

Last edited:
Now cancelled St.Patricks day Parade? Outdoors? And a Marathon? Really?
I see a lot of job loss coming...…..

-
Back