Last chance to stop me from buying the hype...

-
IF everyone of us that read any of this just sent JPar 50 cents thru paypal, he would not still be sitting there counting is pennies, and considering raiding the wife's cookie jar. Count me in for 75 cents. But I want my name on the car somewhere.
Quality? costs? and does it fulfill the purpose?
We will want a written report in a timely manner, please.

Just send your 50¢ to paypal.me/J_Par_waffle_Carbs.

:rolleyes:

sure beats one of those little stuffed kids looking in the grill at the car show or a phony A & W tray on the window with burgers and a shake...

Kinda the same isn't it? You said you were thinking about 2" spacers to get them up where people can see them.

Sounds like jpar is transforming his car to a show poodle. lol

Well I can say that I sold/traded my carbs and velocity stacks and linkage to a couple very good members that will put them to very good use. I may put the dual efi kit on my tunnel ram. Kim

I think you will like the carb, I bought one when they first came out, they are a true set and forget carb.
I actually just bought another one to put on my Duster, I was having heat soak issues with the Holley that was on it.

Kinda the same isn't it? You said you were thinking about 2" spacers to get them up where people can see them.

Sounds like jpar is transforming his car to a show poodle. lol
I must have hurt your little feelers...
Do you think you hurt mine... LOL...

Buy um. then shoot a video. I wanna hear the noise they make.

I think you will like the carb, I bought one when they first came out, they are a true set and forget carb.
I actually just bought another one to put on my Duster, I was having heat soak issues with the Holley that was on it.
Well I've tossed it back and forth and jumped it all around and I really don't want to miss out on the composite, but on the other hand I really don't feel I need it whatsoever. I never had a heat soak problem before and now I'm getting 2 Inch spacers to put the carbs protruding the Hood 2 in... they won't be sticking all the way out I don't think. I may have said so people can see them, but I really want "ME" to see them actually.... After all I'm the one I'm trying to impress.. lol..
I'm thinking if sticking out with the black attract more sunlight while it sits in the Sun?.. the noncomposite ones are so shiii-neeey... Also I think I've pretty much ruled out the 750s...

I must have hurt your little feelers...
Do you think you hurt mine... LOL...

Hurt my little feelers? I'm afraid you've overinflated your ego. Hey, as long as you're happy in you're little mind I'm happy for you. Funny stuff.

Hurt my little feelers? I'm afraid you've overinflated your ego. Hey, as long as you're happy in you're little mind I'm happy for you. Funny stuff.
Again your third comment only a slam or put down or a dig... do you make yourself feel better by doing this..
It's nice people can see clearly how you are... Have a nice day...

Screenshot_20191211-213722.png

Again your third comment only a slam or put down or a dig... do you make yourself feel better by doing this..
It's nice people can see clearly how you are... Have a nice day...

You're really too sensitive, I hope the new carbs work out great. I'm sure the lug nut polishers will like the bling. LOL

Just kidding on the last sentence so keep your panties on.

You're really too sensitive, I hope the new carbs work out great. I'm sure the lug nut polishers will like the bling. LOL

Just kidding on the last sentence so keep your panties on.
Oh I got my big boy pants on at all times..
As I recall you left off from another thread with a negative comment then three more on this one and I'm thinking this cat has a problem with me.. I mean what else? don't get your panties in a Twist if I come back and kick your sand castle.. just saying...

Oh I got my big boy pants on at all times..
As I recall you left off from another thread with a negative comment then three more on this one and I'm thinking this cat has a problem with me.. I mean what else? don't get your panties in a Twist if I come back and kick your sand castle.. just saying...

Don't worry, I'm a big boy and I quit playing in the sand years ago.

I struggled with buying a carb for my mild 5.9 magnum. It's an original Mopar performance crate 320HP motor with an upgraded Hughes cam, lifters and springs along with an eddy air gap but retains the original stock heads. I figure it around 350HP or so but have never had it dyno'd.... So I wanted a good responsive street carb. I'm a carburator and engine novice who can get by on service manuals, you guys and the net to get from point "A" to point "B" and admit sometimes I can get confused...lol. I read about all there was to read on the bolt on and go carbs including the eddy's, street Demon and Holley street avanger. All about the same price with differences in design. I settled on the Street Demon 625 with the phenolic body. I think it was mostly the marketing around the goggle valve, the secondaries that are partially open almost all the time, that put me in the buyers column. I was dying to hear the air flow through that huge secondary when I put it to the floor and man...I wasn't disappointed. It ran great out of the box with my mild motor. Just slight adjustments on the idle mixtures and the spring tension on the secondary air door. It wasn't pig rich anywhere through the range that I could tell. It is however made of aluminum, including the threads on the air door setting lock nut, which promptly stripped on my third adjustment. It may have been my super human strength retightening that nut or the fact that I just wasn't being very carefull in not wanting it to loosen resulting in my overtightening it and stripping those threads. I called Demon right away to see what could be done. They had just been aquired by Holley who promptly sent me out a brand new one and said when I recieved it to send the other one back to them. All at no charge to me. So, they stood behind it knowing that it may have been me and not really their product that was defective...lol. I'm very happy with it to this point however I don't really have anything to compare it to. It'll roast the tires off the car and at kickdown plaster you in the seat. I've taken it for a few passes at the track with a best of 14.1 in the quarter however I know there's room for improvement if I feel the need. For now I really love my car and driving it the way it is....with the Street Demon.
Brian

I struggled with buying a carb for my mild 5.9 magnum. It's an original Mopar performance crate 320HP motor with an upgraded Hughes cam, lifters and springs along with an eddy air gap but retains the original stock heads. I figure it around 350HP or so but have never had it dyno'd.... So I wanted a good responsive street carb. I'm a carburator and engine novice who can get by on service manuals, you guys and the net to get from point "A" to point "B" and admit sometimes I can get confused...lol. I read about all there was to read on the bolt on and go carbs including the eddy's, street Demon and Holley street avanger. All about the same price with differences in design. I settled on the Street Demon 625 with the phenolic body. I think it was mostly the marketing around the goggle valve, the secondaries that are partially open almost all the time, that put me in the buyers column. I was dying to hear the air flow through that huge secondary when I put it to the floor and man...I wasn't disappointed. It ran great out of the box with my mild motor. Just slight adjustments on the idle mixtures and the spring tension on the secondary air door. It wasn't pig rich anywhere through the range that I could tell. It is however made of aluminum, including the threads on the air door setting lock nut, which promptly stripped on my third adjustment. It may have been my super human strength retightening that nut or the fact that I just wasn't being very carefull in not wanting it to loosen resulting in my overtightening it and stripping those threads. I called Demon right away to see what could be done. They had just been aquired by Holley who promptly sent me out a brand new one and said when I recieved it to send the other one back to them. All at no charge to me. So, they stood behind it knowing that it may have been me and not really their product that was defective...lol. I'm very happy with it to this point however I don't really have anything to compare it to. It'll roast the tires off the car and at kickdown plaster you in the seat. I've taken it for a few passes at the track with a best of 14.1 in the quarter however I know there's room for improvement if I feel the need. For now I really love my car and driving it the way it is....with the Street Demon.
Brian
Hey that's not some first-hand review I appreciate it!!.. at this point my cart is full at Summit and my finger is hovering over this buy button :thumbsup:..

Brian
nice. What gears do you have?

I happened to read in another place, guys are liking the plastic (I can't spell pheno......), helps their fuel boil issues. They might be running gas refined in La not Tx!

nice. What gears do you have?
So now it just boils down to where to buy them from? Jegs, Summit, or the Holly store? I mean who backs up the best service? It seems like the Holly store cuz that's who makes them? But I know Summit will send me a new part quicker than I can get off my old part, always great service..???..

-
Back