Lawn mower oil change... YouTube

-
Thats cool but did you notice how water thin that oil was he pulled from those mowers? Definitly thinned out.

Thats cool but did you notice how water thin that oil was he pulled from those mowers? Definitly thinned out.

He said make sure the oil was hot oil gets thin when hot. Looks like a lot of clean up compared to turning mower on it’s side and undo a drain plug with an old baking pan drain pan. Neat idea though! Thanks for sharing.

He said make sure the oil was hot oil gets thin when hot. Looks like a lot of clean up compared to turning mower on it’s side and undo a drain plug with an old baking pan drain pan. Neat idea though! Thanks for sharing.
More trouble than a drain plug, plus its more junk in the garage and messy .

Fuel in the crankcase / fuel vapor to the vacuum could be very bad. I can imagine someone using this contraption to remove stale fuel from a tank too.
Create a Youtube video, get someone injured or killed, get sued.

Prove it. Post your 5 minute video

mine has a 3/8" pipe sticking almost out to the edge of the frame , w/ a 3/8" cap on it . Unscrew the cap and letter go ---always keep that side facing the down hill -easy peasy as they say.
Wish I knew how to post a video, heck , I`m still have a little trouble w/ pics !!

I know how to change oil....tick tock lol
mine has a 3/8" pipe sticking almost out to the edge of the frame , w/ a 3/8" cap on it . Unscrew the cap and letter go ---always keep that side facing the down hill -easy peasy as they say.
Wish I knew how to post a video, heck , I`m still have a little trouble w/ pics !!

-
Back