Lawnmower Carb Dyno Test

-
That thing has been "making the rounds." I'm amazed they ended up putting so much time and effort into this.................project...........LOL.

That thing has been "making the rounds." I'm amazed they ended up putting so much time and effort into this.................project...........LOL.
Hey, He's getting close to the same mpg as My '06 'rolla, ain't gonna knock anybody for a "let's try it & see" project.

If an old engine like that can get that many mpg's out of a lawn mower carb, then what's the problem with the Big 3 making more fuel efficient cars, without going electric?

If an old engine like that can get that many mpg's out of a lawn mower carb, then what's the problem with the Big 3 making more fuel efficient cars, without going electric?

They can if you don't care about power, he has hard time with hills etc.. Say he has to drive it like a tractor. Takes a certain amount of fuel in a narrow range to make a certain hp, low hp = low fuel consumption. That carb killed probable well over a 100 hp.

The problem I see with this is accel pump. Seems there would be a huge bog...

And I always thought Mopar enthusiasts were and little off, he probably put the 750 dp on his Craftsman lawn tractor…

-
Back