Laysons @ Mopars in the Park?

-

cudakid67

Reaction score
Hey Rick,

Just wondering if you will be at Mopars in the Park this year. Looking at picking up some parts if you are there.

Yes, Layson's will be at the show this year.

If you're looking to pick parts up at the show, it might be a good idea to give us a call and let us know what you're looking for. That way, we can let you know if the parts you need are already on the showtruck, or if they can be brought to the show in "carry-on" baggage on the airplane.

Hi Rick,
I have an outside remote rear view mirror that I bought at the show last year and finally just got around to installing.
But the remote controls are all wonky on it, like all the cables are on the wrong pins or something. It's not just upside down. Can I exchange it for another one this year at the show? I still have the box.
Thanks,
Doug

Hi Rick,
I have an outside remote rear view mirror that I bought at the show last year and finally just got around to installing.
But the remote controls are all wonky on it, like all the cables are on the wrong pins or something. It's not just upside down. Can I exchange it for another one this year at the show? I still have the box.
Thanks,
Doug

PM sent....

-
Back