LD340 throttle return spring bracket

-

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
What is everyone using for a throttle return spring bracket on a LD340? Years ago I just threaded a bolt into the manifold mounting hole where the bracket should mount. I tried the bracket that I have but there is not a hole for the anchoring hook. Any pictures would be appreciated.

I bought Mancini racings adjustable throttle bracket, worth every penny.

A pic of your mounting arrangement would be nice, but if I'm picturing this right in my mind (not to be confused with being in my right mind...); couldn't you just thread in an appropriate sized eyebolt into the mounting boss, and anchor your spring to that? Or a small "L" bracket?

What is everyone using for a throttle return spring bracket on a LD340? Years ago I just threaded a bolt into the manifold mounting hole where the bracket should mount. I tried the bracket that I have but there is not a hole for the anchoring hook. Any pictures would be appreciated.

I've been making this stuff for 20 years now: Throttle Returns | AR Engineering

Factory in factory location.
There is provisions for a different bracket to be mounted to the LD340 but in the end I saw no reason to reinvent the wheel. Factory set lined up well with the springs. Bracket probably came from a junk yard.
upload_2020-7-6_18-21-51.png

I ended up figuring it out just needed some input and had to step back and think about it. Thanks to all for the help you guys are awesome.

100_0860.JPG

-
Back