Leaf Spring Bushing

-

66Kooda

Reaction score
Does anyone have a part# or link for the larger front leaf spring bushing for a 66 Barracuda? I'm doing a rear end swap (7 1/4 to 8 3/4) & spring relocation. I have a set of springs but noticed one of the front bushings are missing. I believe these might be whats called super stock springs but not sure. The OD of the bushing looks to be approximately 1 7/8 - but cant seem to locate them by size anywhere online. All of the local parts stores cant figure it out either. I'm pretty sure there is a MOOG# out there somewhere. Thanks guys.

Does anyone have a part# or link for the larger front leaf spring bushing for a 66 Barracuda? I'm doing a rear end swap (7 1/4 to 8 3/4) & spring relocation. I have a set of springs but noticed one of the front bushings are missing. I believe these might be whats called super stock springs but not sure. The OD of the bushing looks to be approximately 1 7/8 - but cant seem to locate them by size anywhere online. All of the local parts stores cant figure it out either. I'm pretty sure there is a MOOG# out there somewhere. Thanks guys.
I got mine from stanley spring in Harrisburg, PA

Check with ESPO Springs and Things they should have them. 65'

-
Back