Leaving Facebook..

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm deleting my Facebook account. Any of you who I have on there, if you'd like to keep in touch, pm me your phone number.

I saw you were missing man. Hope all is well.

billy.jpg

Good deal Rusty I got off there about a year and half ago. Sometimes miss my old army buddies on there, but the BS ain’t worth it. Dustin

Wife has a farcebook account with both of our names on it, but I've been on there maybe 10 times in 15 years, just no interest in it.

To much personal information.
Only as much as you care to share.. and who you care to share it with! I'd never have taken the time to post restoration threads here, FBBO or Dodgecharger dot com if it wasn't for doing them on facebook first, in an album, and then simply copy and pasting the text to post on these forums. I have about 150 "friends". On a good day 30 of them see what I'm up to.... the "public" sees nothing but my cover photo.

I have an account under a ridiculous fake name only so I can deal with Marketpharce, and THAT is only because people abandoned C/L for Marketpuss. I do have a page with my real name, but there's nothing there, no connections, and I never go there.

Most people here are on Facebook just under different names. I have bought and sold on marketplace a bunch more times than here

I get a chuckle when people say too much information gets shared on facebook, where only who you want to can see it, yet come here and post stuff that the entire world can read. :poke:

I have a Facebook account ONLY for Marketplace. I have had very good luck selling things there. I USED to have very good luck selling on Craigs List, but that has become a joke full of scammers.

I'm not worried about the personal information thing. It's the Facebook thing. If I'm gonna be banned six months outta the year, there's no point. .....and I'm not gonna stop posting my opinion.

I have a Facebook account ONLY for Marketplace. I have had very good luck selling things there. I USED to have very good luck selling on Craigs List, but that has become a joke full of scammers.
News: FB has the same scammers CL does/ did

-
Back