[Found!] LEFT LOWER CONTROL ARM

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent you a PM. I have several with tabs and can install a bushing while you are here. I also have them with poly bushings already installed. I counted 10 hanging here and several K-members with them on.

I will not ship. Last time I did buyer filed a not as described claim with Pay pal and sent me his old non sway bar control arms back. One member ruins it for all.

You can have another member pick them up for you and ship them. Steve

The LCA is the same from ‘67 to ‘76 regardless if it was a slant 6 car or a M code A body. Sway bar tab and mounting location on the LCA changed in ‘73 but that’s a minor detail if you’ve got access to a welder.

Ron It was nice meeting you. and you are welcome anytime. Here is the Duster before it was in the condition you saw it. The body in white I showed you will make the car much faster and a lot nicer than it was. I forgot to show you the back room upstairs where all the motor parts are, There is a very large model collection from the 60's and 70's there also. I am sure you will be back if not for parts for work you'll need done. Many come here to use equipment. As long as I don't use my time only a small fee for consumables is asked.

spoiler pics 660.jpg

spoiler pics 205.jpg

DSCN2764.JPG

DSCN2777 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Ron It was nice meeting you. and you are welcome anytime. Here is the Duster before it was in the condition you saw it. The body in white I showed you will make the car much faster and a lot nicer than it was. I forgot to show you the back room upstairs where all the motor parts are, There is a very large model collection from the 60's and 70's there also. I am sure you will be back if not for parts for work you'll need done. Many come here to use equipment. As long as I don't use my time only a small fee for consumables is asked.

View attachment 1715155175

View attachment 1715155176

View attachment 1715155178

View attachment 1715155180

Steve, I had a blast at your home today. When I was younger I went to a guy's house that built fiberglass funny cars. He had six or seven that he was finishing. He was also a painter and did all the graphics. He was air brushing fake headlamps on a car when I was there. The other cars were on rollers. Today topped that. The trophies, the model cars, even the tour was great. I couldn't believe you took the time to show me everything. I just started watching car shows again. There was one where they built a custom exhaust like the one you showed me for your Duster. I was really impressed with the exhaust you built. You and your son are a good team. I really appreciated you showing how to take the rear glass out of my Barracuda. It was a trip worth taking. I had a blast. Thanks again.

The LCA is the same from ‘67 to ‘76 regardless if it was a slant 6 car or a M code A body. Sway bar tab and mounting location on the LCA changed in ‘73 but that’s a minor detail if you’ve got access to a welder.
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide all that info on the LCA. It's great to know all those details. I wrote them down for a future reference. Thanks again. Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back