Legend Mr. Norm passed.

-
WOW I didn't know he had been alive. Never knew him, sure heard a lot about his outfit

Mr.Norm Krause has passed away. May he Rest in Peace. One of the greatest Icons in the history of Mopar and possibly the world. His dealership at the corner of Grand and Spaulding was the most famous dealership in the history of Mopar. He was known around the world. I hold him right up there with Tom Hoover, Big Daddy, Richard Petty. The list goes on and on. Kim

Screenshot_20210227-162109_Google.jpg
RIP Mr. Norm.
He was a true visionary.
(Love those old vintage interviews on you tube, he was so practical).

Last edited:
WOW I didn't know he had been alive. Never knew him, sure heard a lot about his outfit
I met and chatted with him a couple of times at Moparfest. I have several signed pics of his race cars on the walls of my home office. Favorite is the one of Gary Dyer in the Supercharged AWB Coronet that was first under 9 seconds in the quarter. He signed it "8.63 What's Happening?"

Had a good long life I assume, all our hero's and memories are dying off.

Passed away yesterday. I met him at Great lakes dragaway a few years ago great guy.

Well crap. That's the worst way to lose a Facebook friend. Yeah, there are tributes on his Facebook page.

Celebrate the life of a man who gave us another way of participating in performance mopars..

Don’t be such an ***. I said it was posted on Fbbo.

You're the ***, I've spent OVER 20 minutes looking for a press release and I can't find anything! Why you spreading FUD? WHERES THE LINK THAT HE DIED YOU ***????? If you're to stupid to not know how to post a link, maybe you should stay off the net and stop spreading ****!
BTW, There's no link on FBBO either because it's a lie!!!!!! Where's the facts man?????

Sad news for sure. Talked to him at The Nats and Mopars in the Park in Minnesota. Nice guy. RIP.

RIP Norm, I met him at Chryslers at Carlisle back in 2010 and was always ready to chat with anyone about his cars. He had some new Barracuda Convertible's for sale that were completed out of the new Challenger at the time.

You're the ***, I've spent OVER 20 minutes looking for a press release and I can't find anything! Why you spreading FUD? WHERES THE LINK THAT HE DIED YOU ***????? If you're to stupid to not know how to post a link, maybe you should stay off the net and stop spreading ****!
BTW, There's no link on FBBO either because it's a lie!!!!!! Where's the facts man?????
Well ur not as smart as u think u are cause it’s all over the net. So I guess ur not a SMART ***. Just an ***. Kim

-
Back