Leno's garage

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has posted this already, and if so I apologize for the repeat... was just perusing YouTube videos on my lunch break today at work, and accidentally happened across this.. I have always been a fan of Jay Leno as a car guy.. His garage is musuem and tribute to automotive history and engineering.. and he drives everything he owns... He also likes Mopars and the Hemi's... I found this segment touching and really cool.. thats a pretty bad *** Duster, and a real feel good story.. enjoy

[ame]http://youtu.be/zlnocas2IjM[/ame]

Leno,a real car guy. Been seen several times,at multiple Spring Flings.

Wow. Very cool, very touching. Jay is so cool too.....saw him in his tank car at one of the previous SoCal Valley Mopar Flings. The duster is very 80's, but the whole story is pretty much about that guy, Paul.....nice story.

I just enjoy seeing how much he enjoys all the cars he has, and that he isnt afraid to drive them...

Awesome story, awesome guys.
Great to hear it's in good hands with Leno now.
Very nice car too!
Thanks for sharing this.

Awesome story, awesome guys.
Great to hear it's in good hands with Leno now.
Very nice car too!
Thanks for sharing this.

sharing it was my pleasure... the other thing about Leno that really touched me was the fact that the owner wanted to give Leno the car to care for it, with only the promise that he wouldnt sell it... and Jay still 'bought' the car anyways, and the money went for something usefull and good.. someones education.. (car education.. but education none the less) .. that was stand up thing to do in my opinion

-
Back