lets see some garage art

-

gasjockey101

Reaction score
hi im buying a welder soon and whant to make some garage art if you guys have any that you have made or ideas post a pic i would love to see them

I always thought "Garage Art" was a vehicle that sat in a garage all the time and never got driven.

In which case, this is my grandfather's Garage Art. A 1948 Plymouth Special Deluxe, bone stock. He puts maybe 20 miles on it a year

SANY0111.jpg

I borrowed it from him in the summer while my '74 Duster was stuck in the garage over a weekend (i was installing a Vinyl Top). Gotta say it was a real pleasure driving around in the old car, and I felt right at home with the manual steering, manual brakes and column shifter :D It also made me want to finish restoring my '48 Dodge too.

And here's my Garage art, this thing was hogging up my Paint Booth for almost a year (just sitting in there, it was the only free/open spot i had in the garage and i wasn't about to park it outside)

S5000077.jpg

And i keep stuff like this on display in the office (among other trinkets to show my mopar pride) The Owners Manual from my '76 Ramcharger and a 60's 100-300 Truck Manual (also correct for a Military WM300 Power Wagon)

S5000225.jpg

I'm diggin' that lamp!

I have a couple of old big-block cams in the shed. I told my wife I should get them Nitroplated and use them as door handles on her new stainless fridge.

I don't think she likes that idea....

-
Back