Let's see those Mazzolini/TTI/ProParts header installs.

-

mhuppertz

Reaction score
I need a kick in the shorts to finish my 440 '69 Dart GT project!

I'll start off with my garage statue...

20170712_203623a.jpg

do they still hit the pan rails on a 383? Just fit in a 65...with a little torch work.
DSC00658.JPG

in a 72 Duster, I could use a new set of collectors for them, they are pretty banged up from dragging on the ground.

20130429_185952.jpg

Hell yeah, the "lunch box"! Vintage Mallory part number 690, Hyfire 5. The small thing next to it is a battery tender.

Think I have a two step for that box and maybe a single stage retard on the shelf to. Great boxes. At the moment I have one complete 685 system, 2 complete analog 7 boxes, one with a two step and three stage retard and one digital 7 box with the seperate tuning window that I can't think of what they call it, and distributors for each one. And coils. I buy all that stuff when I find it.

Here's a picture of my green 1974 Duster back when my buddy owned it. We traded cars (my Daytona for his Duster) and here's a picture of his 440 in it. He took his engine and I took mine but we of coarse traded headers. If I ever finish this car it will be a 440-1 headed 505 Mega block build and should easily be in the 8's.
74 duster #5.jpg

Here's a picture of my green 1974 Duster back when my buddy owned it. We traded cars (my Daytona for his Duster) and here's a picture of his 440 in it. He took his engine and I took mine but we of coarse traded headers. If I ever finish this car it will be a 440-1 headed 505 Mega block build and should easily be in the 8's.View attachment 1715333371

Is that a fuel pressure gauge isolator on the firewall by number 7 cylinder?

I ask because I use one and the instructions said to keep it level with the gauge to keep the gauge accurate. My gauge shows 9 pounds of pressure but nothing gets past the needle and seats.

So, either I have a mounting issue or the gauge is garbage.

2B267EB0-9EF6-4596-A5AE-A08895D287C9.jpeg
Is that a fuel pressure gauge isolator on the firewall by number 7 cylinder?

I ask because I use one and the instructions said to keep it level with the gauge to keep the gauge accurate. My gauge shows 9 pounds of pressure but nothing gets past the needle and seats.

So, either I have a mounting issue or the gauge is garbage.

Ya I had to look at another picture to see if it was still on the car. I have a RacePak in my other two cars and use it for fuel readings

-
Back