Letter from OJ Simpson

-
Reaction score
I wrote this several years ago. (9-4-1996 to be exact) I thought some of the Mopar guys might want to see it. I am in NO WAY making light of what he did. And yes he did it.

If it causes a controversy, I am asking the mods beforehand to delete it.

Letter from O.J. Simpson

That woman is a Barracuda. Maybe I should dress up like a Commando and go to her house. I'll knock on the door and when she answers, I'll Charger with all my Fury and Duster. Everyone will think a Prowler did it.

Afterwards, I'll Dart back to my house and hop on a Superbird to Daytona. Or I could hide out in Aspen or Newport. No more hanging around on Fifth Avenue.

If the police are Valiant enough to track me down, I'll say I am innocent because I was possessed by a Demon. Prison is no place for a Swinger like me.

I have to go now. I have a 3:40 flight to Monaco.

Yours truly,
O.J. Simpson

p.s. If I can't Dodge the police at the airport, I may have to rent a car at a Satellite parking lot and become a Road Runner for a while.

I used to write a lot of goofy, funny stuff for fun. Tonight I found a bunch of my old stuff and was reading it.

If you liked this, read my Christmas is cancelled thread.

Funny. What a turd that guy is

come one man, Frankie wrote a letter with 20 mopar references in it and all you can come up with in reply is one single chebby?
you can do better man

-
Back