Life is too short to worry

-

ValiantK360

Reaction score
I saw this on this A-body Mopar page on Facebook...I thought you guys would get a kick out of this and relate to it :D

Attachments

• l12991126_914313382000711_2492985198763060478_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 132
yea, thats easy to say when gas is under $2 a gallon.. lets see if everyone feels the same at close to $5 A gallon... :)

yea, thats easy to say when gas is under $2 a gallon.. lets see if everyone feels the same at close to $5 A gallon... :)

I could still go just about anywhere I wanted to when gas was over $4 a gallon here! My tank is what??? 12 gallons??? $4 a gallon X $20 equals 5 gallons, or over a quarter tank! Add that to what's already in there and I can make it to any cruise in my area! Now, Woodward is a little farther, so I might need to stop on the way back, but it's only once a year!!!

I could still go just about anywhere I wanted to when gas was over $4 a gallon here! My tank is what??? 12 gallons??? $4 a gallon X $20 equals 5 gallons, or over a quarter tank! Add that to what's already in there and I can make it to any cruise in my area! Now, Woodward is a little farther, so I might need to stop on the way back, but it's only once a year!!!

guess you don't go too far then.. the drives i like to take in my cars are 2 and 3 hours one way. they use quite a bit more then 5 gallons..:)

I can only use premium in mine.. so when it gets to $5 a gal. for regular... my time behind the wheel of the Scamp gets S H O R T... thank God for the old Harley!

-
Back