Mopars For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWolfman

TheWolfman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Contact Seller
    alright, i'll start with the good, it has the 5.2 magnum with only 76000 miles. it is 4x4 with 33in dunlop mud rovers. lifted 2 inches and headers and a k&n filter installed. interior is nice and there is minimal rust (although a patch on either door bottom is noticeable. also has skyjacker shocks all around and a brushguard on the frontnow the bad. it needs a new transmission. the trans has been slipping while going into over drive, but other than that was fine, until one day when it wouldnt start, i took out the starter and it was good. so i think narrowed the problem down to the flexplate.i love the truck and i dont want to get rid of it, but i am not experienced in transmission repair and cannot afford to get it rebuilt right now. i can send pics if you pm me your phone numberwould like to get somewhere around 2000 but make me an offer or trade/partial trade for a 4x4 dodge power wagon
    edit: or if anyone has a 4x4 dakota trans for sale lemme know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.