Lindsay Area Car show May 3-4 2014

-
Won't you still have snow on the ground then? We probably will here in Minnesota. It's snowing again today. Man, I hope summer falls on a Sunday this year.

They tried to move the Stirling show and flea market with it's 450 vendors to Lindsay in 2013, but the long time vendors didn't approve and refused to leave Stirling.
..Stirling now has over 550 vendors and is bigger than ever,and it remains to be seen what will happen at the Lindsay show this year.
Stirling is as always the first weekend in May,don't miss it!

Won't you still have snow on the ground then? We probably will here in Minnesota. It's snowing again today. Man, I hope summer falls on a Sunday this year.

LOL, I hear ya. Not a lot of snow here in Sask this year, but frickin COLD! Here Im hoping summer lands on Saturday...LOL

They tried to move the Stirling show and flea market with it's 450 vendors to Lindsay in 2013, but the long time vendors didn't approve and refused to leave Stirling.
..Stirling now has over 550 vendors and is bigger than ever,and it remains to be seen what will happen at the Lindsay show this year.
Stirling is as always the first weekend in May,don't miss it!

I heard something as to what you mentioned. Ive been to Stirling a few times and everytime I went it was a huge mudbog...whether raining or not. Havent been to Lindsay's Flea Market. Would love to be able to hit both of them this year. The more the merrier right??

Oh Classics on Kent is a cool show. Lindsay main drag is shut down and everyone parks their rides down there for viewing. Its getting bigger n bigger..

yes..it can be a rainy mess...depending on the weather.
..too bad they wouldn't pick non conflicting weekends and everyone would benefit.
This has unfortunately become a "tug of war"

yes..it can be a rainy mess...depending on the weather.
..too bad they wouldn't pick non conflicting weekends and everyone would benefit.
This has unfortunately become a "tug of war"

Yes its only a benefit if they could get along....maybe vendors and/or participants get a deal/discount if they attend both shows??

I kind of remember a big snow storm on May 1st in Minnesota.
Hope you dont go through that again.

-
Back