-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MuuMuu101

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to sell some parts to get some extra money for upgrades/fixes to the Dart. A lot of these parts have been sitting for a couple years and I doubt I'll ever need them. The parts are located in SoCal and unless the part is small, I doubt I could ship anything. I will be able to deliver to CPW Spring Fling. I might have some other spare parts here and there from my '68 Dart that I haven't listed. I have a couple of misc strut rods, idler arms, sbp upper control arms, etc. I have very limited internet at the moment but pm me if you're interested. I'll post pictures later in the week. The list below is what I have.

1) A-body PS box $150 obo
2) A-body PS Column $150 obo (needs to be opened up as the turn signal switch rotates about 90 degrees before engaging)
3) SBP 8 3/4 Drum Brake Set $100 (Backing Plates and Drums)
4) Again, I have little suspension components here and there that I can let go for $10-20/piece.

10 in Drums.jpg

Last edited:
Picture of the offset hangers. I don't believed they were ever used on a car. I bought them for my Dart; however, the eye-bolt wasn't the right size for my leaf springs.

20180323_082721.jpg

Interested in drums and backing plates if you still have them. Need cost shipped to 49055. Think I sent a separate PM already.

I responded to your PM earlier in the week with a price and included shipping. It's all in a box (and weighs 50 freaking lbs).

So, I've been getting some PM's regarding the backing plates. I have them packed in a box, but they are heavy. I got a quote to ship them to Michigan for about $100. So, buyer beware. It can be shipped, but it's expensive.

So, I've been getting some PM's regarding the backing plates. I have them packed in a box, but they are heavy. I got a quote to ship them to Michigan for about $100. So, buyer beware. It can be shipped, but it's expensive.
pm sent

Another note with regards to the backing plates and drum bells. I am not separating anything. That being said everything is packed to ship. It includes drum bells, parking brake lines, sbp drum bells, Wagner relined brake shoes, wheel cylinders, and a mix of some of the old hardware with a new spring kit. $100 firm for all of that + shipping. The box weighs about 50 lbs so shipping is not cheap. I also still have brae sbp 8 3/4 axles, sold and shipped separately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back