Local Chicagoland guys?

-
Here in Chicago, 73rd and Kedzie area. 1980 Volare Project 360.

Glendale Heights here. Will be at the Larry Roesch swap meet next weekend with a few parts.

Close to Chicagoland, I'm in Valparaiso which is just south east of Gary. I can see the city from work if that counts lol.

woot! I'm kinda close too! Knox, 45min SE of Valpo^ so I'm a couple hours from Chi town. Got a 71 Dart and 88 Dakota!

Hemied, can u post some info about the swap meet?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Next Events/Shows:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
updated.gif
Winter Swap Meet 2010
February 14th 8am-2pm
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Larry Roesch Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
200 W. Grand Ave. Elmhurst, IL 60126[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contact Ron Jones 630-553-2203[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spectators only $5
CMC Members (Free with newsletter Cupon)
Kids (14-under), Military, Police & Fire (with id) - Free
Swap Spaces 10x10 - $25
CMC Members Space $20 [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Next Events/Shows:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
updated.gif
Winter Swap Meet 2010
February 14th 8am-2pm
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Larry Roesch Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
200 W. Grand Ave. Elmhurst, IL 60126[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contact Ron Jones 630-553-2203[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spectators only $5
CMC Members (Free with newsletter Cupon)
Kids (14-under), Military, Police & Fire (with id) - Free
Swap Spaces 10x10 - $25
CMC Members Space $20 [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Thank you! I am the guy with cool stuff.

Yes you are HemiEd ... and I'm the chick with the FABO Members Map to help ya'll find each other easily. :-D If you haven't yet, please add yourself -- it's fast, free and easy.

I was born in Moline. Had to check this thread out.

Any of you Chicago area guys going to the Nats? If so, I'm willing to pay and feed you to pick up some wheels for me that is near Chicago, in Mokena. Otherwise, I will be traveling about 10 hours out of my way either coming or going to the Nats. Let me know through pm's. David

I'm at the downtown Marriott for the weekend if that helps!!! On vacation with the family.

I'm in the South Burbs now, Palos Hills area. Got a 73 Scamp. If anyone wants to meet up to get some coffee or a beer, just send a PM.

-
Back