LOCOMOTION (Myron) in the FINALS!!!

-

HemiDave

Reaction score
Myron went to the FINALS at the IHRA Virginia Nationals!!!!! They ran out of time tonight but will run the finals tomorrow (I guess). But CONGRATS MYRON!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!

Dave

Locomoyion at rest:

f3f1a8e1.jpg

Dave

HemiDave said:
And all I got was this banner!!:

f3f19ff2.jpg

Dave

Ah yes.... a Hilborn injector manifold on the coffee table in the living room. I've had stuff like that laying around too!

Congrats Myron! Good luck!!!!!!!!!:supz:

Awesome!! I didn't know until just now if you had won or not!! I stayed until they stopped at 11pm but was unsure of the outcome. Nice to meet you and I know it was me wishing you 'Good luck' that did it!! LOL!!

Dave

HemiDave said:
Awesome!! I didn't know until just now if you had won or not!! I stayed until they stopped at 11pm but was unsure of the outcome. Nice to meet you and I know it was me wishing you 'Good luck' that did it!! LOL!!

Dave

lol

Good to meet another member!
Heck, wishing me luck certainly couldn't hurt! I'll gladly accept anything that might help - well wishes, money, parts...lol!

They told us to go straight back, but I was running hot from them hot-lapping us, had to charge the battery a bit and spray the radiator. But they had everybody waiting all the way in the back anyway while they ran the jet and other stuff. They stopped everything a couple of minutes after I got there.

Luckily, they let us drive the race cars back to our trailers!
We got a time trial Sunday after flipping for lane choice for both practice and final run. Only bad thing was that all the Hooter's girls were gone!

-
Back