Lol at the price.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got the very rare V6 option! If it's numbers matching, it should be more like$70,000!:sign3:

I told him to put the crack pipe down and this was the response LMAO

u stupid b*tch i already sold the car 4 6500 u dum piece of sh*t!!
thats why im balling with 6500 about to go get me a camaro ur dushbag haha. car is sold dum piece of sh*t!! 6500$$$ sold ahhaa i feel sorry for u!!!

I was at a local cruise this Sunday with my Scamp. A father and son walked up to me, the Son has a 72 Scamp very nice car with factory 318 2BBL AC new paint numbers matching blah blah. The side markers have been deleted. The dad tells me yeah my kids car is worth 20-25K. I was drinking a drink and almost puked it up all over my car. I was nice though and said you know you might want to research it a bit I don't believe you will get anywhere close to that price. I then told him I paid 10k for my Scamp and he just about **** himself.

ya its kinda sad what our a-bodies are worth. i bet i couldn't pull 15k for my car and its all done up with quality parts.

ya its kinda sad what our a-bodies are worth. i bet i couldn't pull 15k for my car and its all done up with quality parts.

I hear you. I got 22K in my 67..... Driveline is done except the drive shaft. It needs paint and interior and then assembled..........I believe this is why alot of guys just do the newer cars.

I hear you. I got 22K in my 67..... Driveline is done except the drive shaft. It needs paint and interior and then assembled..........I believe this is why alot of guys just do the newer cars.

That is what I plan on doing if I ever get the one I have done. It is easier to buy later model cars, fix them and then sell them and build up the kitty to buy a documented original or a documented finished car.

your prob right but nothing beats prowling the streets in a nasty sounding muscle car. just the other night i took my car down to the gas station to get a couple gallons of gas. the station is about 2/3 of a mile from my house and right next to a dealership. fired up the dart and everyone on the lot was staring at my car. nailed it on the the 1-2 shift and left about 80ft of rubber on the road. i bet everyone of them goes home talking about that and not the brand new P.O.S. they were looking at.

I told him to put the crack pipe down and this was the response LMAO

Ha Ha Ha

Hey Lance?
Can I post a RE on his local craigslist that the car was stolen in 1979 but since it smells so bad from his Sister bangin all his punk *** illiterate gangbanger buddies in it, that we don't want it back?

Please?

Ha Ha Ha

Hey Lance?
Can I post a RE on his local craigslist that the car was stolen in 1979 but since it smells so bad from his Sister bangin all his punk *** illiterate gangbanger buddies in it, that we don't want it back?

Please?
LOL please be my guest to use that quote lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back