Long lost 69 fastback Barracuda (VA show car)

-
I have the cosmiccuda owned it since 2006. Bought it from a guy from Florida in North Carolina. It was a basket case.
Cool, I would love to have some more pictures of my old Cosmic Cuda than the 3 below I already had emailed to me a few years back. I also got an mp4 of it running and a 360 walk around, except they stopped before they got to the grille. I remember emailing caseyaaron08 so I'm presuming you're his dad. He said you guys had some family issues going on but he'd take some pictures of murals or what's left of them and email them to me at grafixrj777@gmail.com with a note to my other (full) gmail account grafixrj4777@gmail.com that they've been sent. He said the engraving I did on the door handles was still intact as well as my custom tube grille and rectangular lights. I did airbrushing at a local body shop back in the early '80's and he had some unused new Toyota Tercel parts that fit for the rectangular bucket switch out perfectly, so he welded them in place and I took the aircraft tubing my dad gave me and we fashioned a custom grille and airbrushed it Ice Blue Star Pearl. Your son also said the door jamb and under hood mural airbrushing is still there, so ANY pictures of my old airbrush work are much appreciated. After I got laid off from my NASA graphics position in 2011 I lost almost all of my photos in a storage unit damage/issue in 2012. Thank you cosmiccuda for all you can send me of my old Cosmic Cuda, grafixrj

Do you have any pictures of when you purchased it or is this it?
Cosmiccuda, If I could ever get my 2-Mac G4's (fried PMU's) and removable drives unlocked and restored, I would have a whole bunch of Cuda pictures, that I has scanned, but they would all be silk borderless prints that were scanned, because that's all I had back then. Digital camera's were hard to come by and expensive and forget cell phones. My dad had one of the first ones since he worked at Hughes Aircraft Co. and it was as big as a shoe! Did you ever take any more pictures than the 3 you posted earlier? My other gmail account without the 4 got locked when I got an alert that I may have been compromised and google requested I change PW. I did and now I cannot unlock it from anywhere, so I just leave it's tab open on my computer at home. If caseyaaron08 sent anything to my address (without 4), then could you let him know I sent him a request to forward to my gmail (with the 4 in it)?
Thanks, Roger

I like the new blue black camo look.
When I saw that "bruised" Barracuda I almost cried and I think I was 60-61, I'm 63 now and it still makes me wanna tear up! I put my heart and soul into laying down all those pearl graphic stripes and all that tiny airbrushing and hand outlining with a Rapidiograph pen of 77 Battlestar Galactica ships...I even had a miniature mural with a 2" long Galactica with tiny Vipers coming back from patrol like it was way off in distance from the mural underneath it on decklid...forced perspective effect. This pic doesn't show it, but it shows a forced perspective on the fabric under hood mural, and you can see a few Cylon Raiders rolling into attack mode. I may have some pics on old G4 but it has fried PMU....maybe someday!

myfish_a.jpg

Do you have any pictures of when you purchased it or is this it?
1- She looked just like this, but with a few minor dents! Sorry this is not her, but I just thought I'd throw it in. Let me see what I can find...if any?
2- This was a crooked shot from phone off PC screen probably from '88-'89 since Twinkie is in picture...she was a good girl...razem-frazem lymphoma!
3- Mural shot in parent's garage.
4- Final ISCA show in VA Beach with dad's Vette next to me...he went to Auburn before becoming a fighter pilot in WWII and Korea, she was called War Eagle, I painted all the graphics on her too!
5- Dad's (R.I.P.) '68 (yeah I know it "looks" like a '73 Vette "War Eagle" in their drive way.

1969_plymouth_barracuda_4690132429404316558.jpg

Image0 (2).jpg

imgrj033.jpg

imgrj081.jpg

Image1 (1).jpg

-
Back