...first-time caller. Been coming here for a few years for the wealth of information, but only recently decided to make things official. My father and I are restoring a project car he bought before he got married and never got to drive. We started when I was in my teens, and then the project was put on hold when he decided to open a business. With the help of his friends, and the business requiring less of his time, we were able to start working on it again in 2019. COVID has robbed us of most of our free time due to the complications at work, and now difficulties finding parts, so we've fallen a bit behind schedule, but progress is still being made. 2019 was mostly us going through parts, and figuring out where to begin. In 2020 were able to get the fuel and brake lines installed, parking brake in, and sprayed Raptor Liner on the underside and inner fenders. The 4 speed got new bearings and seals. The shifter was rebuilt. Got to learn a bit about paint when we sprayed the engine compartment and trunk with the first bit of color that the car has seen (FC7). My father went to town and started zinc plating every damn bolt he could get his hands on. The first half of 2021 was us just being too busy to think about the car, unfortunately. Once the COVID craziness cooled down we got back to work. Dynamat went down, steering box got rebuilt with a 20:1 gear, door hinges rebuilt with larger pins, dashboard got stripped and painted, dash pad installed, heads got CC'd so we can dial in compression, and the remaining parts got ordered. Our TTi headers and 3" exhaust just showed up this week - can't wait to hear that. UPS couldn't help but blast a hole in the box and scratch the ceramic coating... We got the QA1 uppers installed. Lowers and K member are going in next once they ship me the right strut rod (they sent the wrong length). Next up is getting the gauges out to Instrument Specialties so the tach can get looked at and our ammeter converted to a voltmeter, getting new gaskets for the engine, and putting in the wiring harness. We're shooting to get the engine together and in the car sometime in the next few months if we can get our hands on a bellhousing. We're still looking for a Lakewood Bellhousing if anyone happens to have one collecting dust. I'll throw in some of the pictures I currently have available. Thanks for having me!