Long-Time Mopar Lover

-

Liz Fronheiser

Reaction score
Aquired a fondness for all things Mopar upon meeting my husband almost 40 years ago. We have run the gammit from A-bodies to C-bodies. Longest kept is the '69 Dodge GT Sport seen on the profile shot. Dealer option 440 4bbl, this car went through rough times until we got it. Mild body resto in 1981, original block and tranny are waiting for a better body job. Best 1/4 mile was 13.61 through stock exhaust. Though we enjoy it, we do not get to the track very often, or the car may have done better.
Members of Northeast Hemi Owners Association since 1980. Best club around. Thanks for the webpage!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web, that is a sweet Dart, I like that color too!

Welcome to FABO. I like the color of your Dart. Has the same on my 65s. Good looking!

Welcome to the site

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR

If that is what it looks like now, why wait

Aquired a fondness for all things Mopar upon meeting my husband almost 40 years ago. We have run the gammit from A-bodies to C-bodies. Longest kept is the '69 Dodge GT Sport seen on the profile shot. Dealer option 440 4bbl, this car went through rough times until we got it. Mild body resto in 1981, original block and tranny are waiting for a better body job. Best 1/4 mile was 13.61 through stock exhaust. Though we enjoy it, we do not get to the track very often, or the car may have done better.
Members of Northeast Hemi Owners Association since 1980. Best club around. Thanks for the webpage!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, I enjoy driving mine :D
But it sure is fun to spend a day at the track when we can :happy1:.
It should be easy to get your dart in the 11.50 to 12.00 :burnout:
Looking forward to your involvement, I agree this is a great source of tec's and fellowship, Jump on in and enjoy :cheers:

Welcome Liz. This is a great site for info. and conversation. BTW great looking Dart.

Welcome from Dallas....I am currently working in Pittsburg and am enjoying the cool weather!

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Just Home Side View.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 83
-
Back