Longtime Moparite new a body man!

-

whiteghost

Reaction score
Hey guys been into mopars since i was a kid mostly B bodies for me but i have had pretty much everything they made. just picked up a nice 72 340 Demon for the wife should be a sweet ride as it sat for over 25 years and is not an abused car at all just needs some love.

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

Thanks guys i got it running in no time other than brakes and tires it would drive but i am going to go over it first to make sure it is safe. plan is to shake it down this summer then strip and paint it this winter my wife will be the driver so i don't think the manual drum brakes and steering are going to fly!

I hope to find a demon like that! That's a nice start to a project! Also wish my wife would drive an A body. Congrats.

my wife will be the driver so i don't think the manual drum brakes and steering are going to fly!

Welcome to FABO! Nice looking start to a fine looking Demon. My Duster also has manual drum brakes and steering too, and a clutch, the wife has no complaints at all driving it, she loves it! Never know, yours may too!

-
Back