Look for Template for console mounting.

-

Tduff01

Reaction score
i know there are a lot of threads about installing consoles and I have look at a lot of them but, I'm trying to find someone that has a template for mounting the brackets and console for auto on the floor in a 72 Duster. I would love to buy a paper copy of the template that i can in turn make a hard template. All the help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

i know there are a lot of threads about installing consoles and I have look at a lot of them but, I'm trying to find someone that has a template for mounting the brackets and console for auto on the floor in a 72 Duster. I would love to buy a paper copy of the template that i can in turn make a hard template. All the help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

I'd also be interested in a template, my console has just been laying in the car for a while, would be nice to get it mounted

Going to jump on the band wagon. Hey challenger please contact me as well, I need a template also.

sorry guys had moved trying to get unboxed in new shop I know its close will with get it shortly
ok found the box with the console templete ready to make copies so please let me know who still needs one -it would be best to email me don't know if I can list my email I ll do some checking

B body cars have flat spots and drill location dimples for console brackets.

It's actually kind of hard to get them wrong.

A body cars don't?

B body cars have flat spots and drill location dimples for console brackets.

It's actually kind of hard to get them wrong.

A body cars don't?
this a body template that was requested by some folks --just got it unpacked from moving shops

-
Back