Look for Template for console mounting.

-
I know I had pmed before but I just don't see anyplace to do that now.

Click on the member's name & then Click >> Start a Conversation

that can be done I just need addresses to ship and having problem with pm --not on facebook--don't believe I can leave e-mail on this site without trouble

Send your info in a (Private Message) conversation. Only Gold Members are allowed to post their email address or phone #

ok found the box with the console templete ready to make copies so please let me know who still needs one -it would be best to email me don't know if I can list my email I ll do some checking
Pm sent

@Challenger

Know this is an older thread, but any chance you still have console templates? Have a 74 A body floor shift conversation in process and I came across this post. Would be very helpful if there is a template floating around out there......

I will check tomorrow and see if not I can make more off master but would be few days I will let you know

I will check tomorrow and see if not I can make more off master but would be few days I will let you know

I am literally in no hurry. I got all the time. While it is the next step on my list, I suspect it will be a more than a couple weeks before I am able to return to the project.

Does anyone have a copy of this template they could send ? I know this is an old thread but figured it’s worth a shot.

-
Back