Look What a Dollar Brought...

-
Did you actually give him a $1 bill?
Congrats!
Looks like a nice ride...more pics!

Id check the trunk for a bomb, maybe he put one in ther to get rid of the S O B that married his daughter, Just kidding

Bob

That is nepotism, pure and simple. To be fair, he should have put it on ebay with a $1 Buy It Now price and free shipping.

Welcome to FABO Bearwolf64!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Damn, that car is beautiful!!! I hope you gave him a nice tip!!!!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Backing Out of Garage 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 255
I heard they used to have to give goats or cattle in order to get there daughters married off.

I like this new twist on the dowry

dow·ry/ˈdou(ə)rē/
Noun:
Property or money brought by a bride to her husband on their marriage.
More info »Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Unfreakinbelievable. Yeah that's a word. Who says the dollar isn't as strong as it used to be? Congrats and have loads of fun.

Hey Trapster,

Thanks for spainin that dowry word,cuz some of us dummys might not have got it !!!

Bob

All I got from my father in law was threatening phone calls. and He would call collect!!

I think these guys are off base on you getting the whole car for buck. You're actually showing off your new matching blue bum pad, right?

Grant

I got mine for a dollar on the bill of sale, but it looked like this... And I highly doubt yours will cost as much as mine did to get to a state that you are happy with. But hey, nice ride hope you get it out soon. :D

Attachments

• front.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 155
  • interior with old tires inside.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 150
Good deal! Enjoy and please take awesome care of it and don't mess it up in your father in law's eyes. Cherish it. He obviously thought you would.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

You do know that your father-in-law is just priming you so that you put him in a "Good" nursing home when the time comes?

I'm just kidding, but that is awesome.

Very nice.Please let him know I have 3 dollars to spend,just in case he has others.

The car for a $$BUK cool... So how much dose he wont for the title.....LOL....

-
Back