~ Look What I Saw! ~

-
aruba 2008

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

aruba09133.jpg

the Badlands South Dakota taken with a cheap disposable camera out the car window

66 valiant wagon I pass sometimes while working just sits there never moves
left a note with my number, never got a call, the note is still sitting on the front seat after more than a year

ruby and her airplane! somewhere out west

Attachments

• badlands.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 216
  • IMAG0011.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 212
  • n1223771257_30122578_3325.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 210
When you were there by Universal you were close by me.

Thanks for the pic of thr 57' Ford Ranchero.

A favorite of mine :D

That Green Hornet is on the side of the Petersen Museum close to where I grew up and right down from my elementary school.

Oh!
That Green Hornet is on the side of the Petersen Museum close to where I grew up and right down from my elementary school.

Oh!,

Hey sorry, it looked like.... you know, by the smoke house, the way up to or from Barham Blv.

Saw this today here in Burbank

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

I asked permission at the door, wife said it was not for sale.

The camera:

Fujifinepix A-100

Middle setting, auto mode

I might be an older guy,but I remeber being in a "PINK PUSSY" a few times:-\"

Attachments

• BQE SHOW 035.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 136
  • BQE SHOW 032.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 146
  • BQE SHOW 030.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 138
  • BQE SHOW 028.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 136
  • BQE SHOW 021.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 129
  • BQE SHOW 018.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 139
  • BQE SHOW 017.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 140
  • BQE SHOW 013.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 139
  • BQE SHOW 011.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0146.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 136
This big fellow was sitting in the field next to my sons day care when I was dropping him off .

Attachments

• eagle00.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 116
trying again.....

Attachments

• germany 001.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 106
  • germany 060.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 109
~ Look What I Saw! ~

~*~

This Is A Photo Thread

And it comes with a request....

I know now-a-days everyone seems to have a camera with them, some phones are now 5mp and greater.

My request is that every member possible try to keep a camera with them when ever they are out and about.

When you post the pictures in this thread, add some text, what town, where you were,
did you leave a note about this forum under the windshield wiper, etc.

I'll start it off with pictures I took yesterday

This guy stopped to say hello, as I was waiting for a car-transport to take my "69 Notch home. He said it was a '65 (Barracuda) with a 318 4 speed. Looked badass to me! Too bad I can't upload a video I took of him laying a patch... This is in Martinez, California - BIG car enthusiast town. I'm almost certain that Francis Ford Coppola got the idea for "American Graffitti" from growing up, and being part of the car culture here (The hotrods showed up in force today!).

Edit... https://youtu.be/T73DzwvuMgU

IMG_4183.jpg

Last edited:
This guy stopped to say hello, as I was waiting for a car-transport to take my "69 Notch home. He said it was a '65 (Barracuda) with a 318 4 speed. Looked badass to me! Too bad I can't upload a video I took of him laying a patch... This is in Martinez, California - BIG car enthusiast town. I'm almost certain that Francis Ford Coppola got the idea for "American Graffitti" from growing up, and being part of the car culture here (The hotrods showed up in force today!).

Post the video to YouTube and then post the link. Think I saw this car at Laguna Seca a few weeks ago..

And some of that was filmed in Petaluma. Check out Nor Cal Mopar’s or bay area Mopar’s on Instagram bunch of them in the South Bay

Post the video to YouTube and then post the link. Think I saw this car at Laguna Seca a few weeks ago..

And some of that was filmed in Petaluma. Check out Nor Cal Mopar’s or bay area Mopar’s on Instagram bunch of them in the South Bay

Will do. This car was running TIGHT! And the driver was super friendly. I also found out today that my car was last registered in the early '80's up in Petaluma - I'll be joining that Insta-page soon. Damn - as I was unloading my car, a MUNI driver stopped his bus in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD to tell me about his Hugger Orange '68 Road Runner! This is going to be a great bunch friendly of people I now get to associate with!

I just uploaded that video link in the original post. Thanks again!

Last edited:
-
Back