Looking at this setup for new fuel tank with pump

-
Sorry did not read thoroughly enough on eBay add.

It looks like all I would need is a good regulator and some new fuel line and I should be good to go..

Before pulling the trigger, be sure to ask if the electric pump will support both carb and fuel injection. When I started researching my project, I found that a lot of the fuel pumps will do one or the other but not both.

Maybe there is a better deal out there.... went to tanks inc, and they have the same pricing, but no free shipping. I was hoping that someone else may have had a lead on a more cost effective solution is all..
The reason I was looking at this deal on the tank because it is basically a tanks inc deal..it has a fuel pump tray/baffles in it. Listing says it is a tanks inc tank and it is also powder coated and has a walbro pump too. It also includes a stainless sending/pickup, and a recessed section so the pump plumbing will clear the floor-pan and FREE SHIPPING too.. The same pricing as the tanks inc website btw..

My first choice would be the aeromotive phantom.. but the war dept / finance department has veto'd that option. LOL

Attachments

• fueltank.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 154
Add electrical components including relay, inertia switch, and all materials ( maybe a new insolating pad also ) to the total cost. If I needed to buy a new tank anyway I might consider this route.

Tanks Inc. seems to make nice stuff. I had them modify a tank for my '69 Dart to use their in-tank pump Walbro pump/pickup, with a return system. Using the stock sending unit for the gas gauge only (because it's a stock tank).

-
Back