Looking for 1/24 diecast or plastic. '67 Barracuda

-

NukeSec1

DUSTinguished
Reaction score
Been looking for a 1/24 1967 Barracuda Notchback Diecast. Notchback, not the Fastback version. Anyone know where I can get one? A plastic model would do also.

I have been looking for years......I thnk there was a place that made resin cast ones....but I may be wrong.
Andrew/Kidd

R&R made resin bodies of a 69 Barracuda notchback body in 1/25 scale back in the late 90's. Don't know if its still available. It requires also buying a 1/25 scale 69 Barracuda fastback model kit for everything else.
Never seen any other plastic or diecast 67-69 Barracuda coupe or convertible models in Any scale.
Johnny Lightning made a 1/64 scale 67 fastback, and the original Hot Wheels Custom Barracuda may have been a 67 or a 68. The only other two 67 Barracudas I've ever seen are the original 1967 Barracuda fastback 1/25 scale AMT model kit from 1967 (stock version featured a slat six but it had "S" badges), along with the built up promotional model made at the same time, and the AMT 1/43 scale snap kit of a 67 Barracuda fastback. The 1/25 scale model and promo's molds were altered to make the 68 and then again the 69, so the 67 and 68 will likely never be reissued. The 1/43 scale kit was altered to make a custom only version so only the original issue kit from around 67 or 68 can be built as a stock 67 fastback.
Highway 61 has made several 1/18 scale 68 and 69 Barracuda fastbacks in recent years, but they haven't done a 67 yet. Perhaps that will be next.

Revell made a notchback model car years ago. It brings a small fortune today.

-
Back