looking for 1967 dart wiring diagram

-

ss67gtsdart

Reaction score
hello I am installing a aftermarket wiring harness .none have factory plugs for the ignition switch,turn,instrument cluster and more hoping to find a wiring schematic so I can tap in to the wires coming off the switches ect so I can keep the plugs that are for them.any help appreciated thank you

hello I am installing
hello I am installing a aftermarket wiring harness .none have factory plugs for the ignition switch,turn,instrument cluster and more hoping to find a wiring schematic so I can tap in to the wires coming off the switches ect so I can keep the plugs that are for them.any help appreciated thank you
Hey type it in to your computer for car and year wiring schematics it should come up 4 u hagr812
aftermarket wiring harness .none have factory plugs for the ignition switch,turn,instrument cluster and more hoping to find a wiring schematic so I can tap in to the wires coming off the switches ect so I can keep the plugs that are for them.any help appreciated thank you

Go to mymopar.com and look for their documentation link and find the 67 shop manual

Go to mymopar.com and look for their documentation link and find the 67 shop manual

Here's the link....

MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Service Manuals

thank you very much for quick replys and help. I already went to mopar forums found a couple things nothing seems to be complete.i got a ez harness for mopar but has all gm connectors so confusing trying to connect my factory ignition switch,light switch and instrument cluster. the harness provides 3 wires for ignition switch and like 3 for instrument cluster but my switch has like 7 connectors and cluster has like 10 pins trying to figure out what do I run to the other pins on ignition switch/cluster.has anyone found a ez,painless or any other aftermarket harness that actually has directions for mopar wiring and not gm if so I can use.thank you everyone if anyone has advice or experience on installing this not so easy harness that would be great.i have done factory harnesses for the dealership and other shops.but this so called mopar harness has me a little confused.help appreciated thank you very much

thank you very much for quick replys and help. I already went to mopar forums found a couple things nothing seems to be complete.i got a ez harness for mopar but has all gm connectors so confusing trying to connect my factory ignition switch,light switch and instrument cluster. the harness provides 3 wires for ignition switch and like 3 for instrument cluster but my switch has like 7 connectors and cluster has like 10 pins trying to figure out what do I run to the other pins on ignition switch/cluster.has anyone found a ez,painless or any other aftermarket harness that actually has directions for mopar wiring and not gm if so I can use.thank you everyone if anyone has advice or experience on installing this not so easy harness that would be great.i have done factory harnesses for the dealership and other shops.but this so called mopar harness has me a little confused.help appreciated thank you very much
From what I've seen the answer is no unless you buy a replica from Year One, Evans, and so forth. Not sure if any do an instrument panel one but you can check. Probably best fixing yours unless its in really bad shape.

Best reference will be the '67 Dodge service manual - back pages of the electrical section and your original.

I've posted a simplified schematiic of just the charging - start-run circuits for my '67 Barracuda. That will be close but probably not exactly the same as yours.
Understanding Charging Systems with Ammeter

got a ez harness for mopar
just looked at the Ebay listing. Cut your losses and toss that POS in the trash. Get a real harness or one that is specifically designed for the year mopar your working on.

Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes trying to save money only cost more... Im the king of spending twice as much to make something cheaper work with a poor outcome.

just looked at the Ebay listing. Cut your losses and toss that POS in the trash. Get a real harness or one that is specifically designed for the year mopar your working on.

Sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes trying to save money only cost more... Im the king of spending twice as much to make something cheaper work with a poor outcome.
thanks for the advice I cant toss it many people install the ez harnesses and swear by them.anything has to be better than the old 67 torn and hacked harness I have.if I had a chevy it would be easy.of course I have to love mopar lol.the only part that seems tricky is the cluster,ign switch,and headlight switch.i will figure it out.thank you for all the help/advice

Is this EZ harness supposed to be cut/ connectored/ "plug and play" for a Mopar or is it an uncut "universal" thing?

^^Sorry I was trying to find out what the OP actually has

^^Sorry I was trying to find out what the OP actually has
Did you ever resolve your problem? I am working on my 66 Dart and I ordered the 'Keepitclean' Ebay kit, which sounds a lot like yours. I was told by an old wiring pro to lay it all out first. If you got it resolved-great. If not, I'd like to communicate more to share ideas.

-
Back