Status
Not open for further replies.

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As the posting says i am looking for a 4 speed, a small block or any type of scamp parts you have. I am in need of the drivers side door panel on my 75 scamp.. I am located on long island New york and have cash in hand. Please email me at jvlax780@yahoo.com

thanks,
Joe

As the posting says i am looking for a 4 speed, a small block or any type of scamp parts you have. I am in need of the drivers side door panel on my 75 scamp.. I am located on long island New york and have cash in hand. Please email me at jvlax780@yahoo.com

thanks,
Joe
I have a 67 273 4-bbl engine(NOT an original hi-po) and 2 A-833 OD transmissions, one with aluminum case. Motor is set up for man trans and includes flywheel. PM me if interested. I am in NJ off Rt 80 near water gap
Asking $500 for motor 150 for alum trans, 100 for cast iron trans

I
have 73 dart Swinger door panels and some misc. 4 speed parts.What do you need??Real cheap..

73 dart special 020.jpg

73 dart special 029.jpg

i need the drivers side door panel that is in good condition and not ripped. Also as far as 4 speed parts i need everything necessary for a 4 speed swap. Thanks,
Joe

got a 4 speed pedal assembly for 70 bucks!!! and a sale is pending with an od 4 speed. Anybody got any bellhousings, flywheel, anything of that nature at a reasonable price let me know.
Thanks,
Joe

I have 69 340 bellhousing, pedals, rods, shifter, z bar and 4 speed tranny.
They are in the shed, garage and store room. If interested, i will round them all up.

got a 4 speed from a fellow member- thanks jack! still looking for a bellhousing designed for an OD that will fit on a 360. Also need fork, dust covers, and most importantly a flywheel for this application. 130 tooth externally balanced. If you have any of these parts or have parts that you think i might not have or need please email me.

Thanks,
Joe

Have a bellhousing and flywheel now. Anybody have 4 speed rods and a shifter at a reasonable price. Possible an 8 3/4 complete rear at a reasonable price. Thanks,
Joe

Have A Complete 8 3/4 A-body Rear End With Backing Plates-drums With Or Without 3rd Member--also Have Completely Refurbished 489 Case 4:10 Auburn Sure Grip Everything Is New With Maybe 10 Miles Of Use No Issues Just Went Different Route In My 440 Dart[3:73 Detroit Locker] Pm Me For Details If Interested, Have Other Things For Sale Or Possibly Trades......ken In Joplin Mo 64804

nope got a sb 360 with 42,000 orig miles. thanks though

I have tried getting in contact with the seller of my flywheel it seems like he's a deadbeat. Anybody got a 130 tooth external balanced flywheel for my 360 they want to get rid of as well as misc 4 speed conversion parts i only have a bellhousing transmission and pedal setup i need everything else.

Thanks,
Joe

I have a small block flywheel that was modified for a 360 engine as per the Direct Connection manual if you are interested.

alan thanks for the info i grabbed a 4 speed from a fellow member on here a couple weeks back. I still need linkage shifters, rods, the misc parts if you will

KSP, If you still have it come spring, let me know. The one I already have has a bunch of race only mods done to it, it's now a slick shifted crashbox, and I believe it would be a total pain to try to street drive it, or convert it back to a synchronized street trans.
I intend to street drive this thing sometimes, would be nice to have options.
FYI
Larry wants $450 Firm for his, not sure if I'd consider that reasonable or not. Depend on how bad a guy wants one.
alan627b

Do you still have the 360 flywheel? I thought I'd scored one until coming to the sad realization that truck flywheels are too large. I also need a small block Z bar (bell crank). I'm in Montana - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back