Mopar Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moper

moper Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Contact Seller
    After a busy summer of no car stuff... I have some time and the itch so I'm looking for the following stuff for my '65. I'm located in Columbia, CT 06237:
    - '64-'65 A body floor shift power steering column and box
    - '65 manual trans floor hump, bezel, and boot
    - '65 manual pedal assembly, clutch pedal rod, Z-bar frame pivot, Z-bar, Z-bar to fork linkage/spring
    - '75-up A/F body V-8 A-833OD bellhousing, cover, and fork
    - Aluminum case A/F body A-833 transmission
    - Dixco Mopar hood tach in working order.

I've got some stuff to trade, predominantly powertrain stuff: '65 273 long block (stuck), '65 273 4bbl intake and auto AFB carb, '65 V-8 904 transmission/convertor, '65 V-8 A body manifolds (complete with the lower brackets), std bore '70 340 block, 383 performance lower end - needs some attention, 383 bare block & crank, '76 400 shortblock (stuck), '87 360 4bbl - complete from truck, B727 auto transmission cores... If you're within driving range I'd also be willing to trade labor or cash - I can give references and pics for any work - rust/steel, paint, mechanicals, engines, whatever you need, from repairs to racing, stock to purpose built race - drag or road racing, with the exception of installing glass...lol. I can also pickup and trailer non-running vehicles. Let me know what you have and what you need.
    Thanks

2. 2-66 Cudas

2-66 Cudas Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I have a set of pedals from a 65 Brarracuda - sandblasted, ready for paint. I paid $150.00 but would trade for the 273 intake and carb. Just picked up a 66 Signet Convertible I would like to convert to 4bbl and duals. PM me an Eimail and I'll send pics of pedals.

3. winstoninwisc

winstoninwisc Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    i got a steering colum and whole compllete interior red or steel can be painted black or any color got the z bar and pedal set up still in car but dammit man im in wisc have many parts for 64,65,66 barracuda"s all east of the mississippi tho

i neeed 1 no tear 65 barracuda driver seat i can put my tracks on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.