[WANTED] Looking for 69 70 71 Valiant Duster hood can pick up in Carlisle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have one at the Mopar Nats in Ohio if you do not find one at Carlisle. I am taking down a bunch of parts.

Dave I believe you got a gas tank fill tube from me a couple of months ago. I have a couple of hoods I am going to Carlisle to look for parts just not taking parts I will be at mopar nats in ohio august and will have a swap space there. If you do not find what your are looking for at carlisle let me know.

Dave I believe you got a gas tank fill tube from me a couple of months ago. I have a couple of hoods I am going to Carlisle to look for parts just not taking parts I will be at mopar nats in ohio august and will have a swap space there. If you do not find what your are looking for at carlisle let me know.
yes I did put in my sons Duster thanks. I will let you know

I have nice hoods. On your way to Carlisle. danielsville Pa. 18038 . a perfect hood is $250-$300. 71 has scoop holes on inner, early 69 ,70 do not. I also have 72 same inner but takes 72 and up hinges. I have all four years. If you are coming to my place call so I save what you need. Carlisle goers stop every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back