[WANTED] Looking for '73 and up A body conversion mounts /6 - 318

Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

1. Pumpkinduster

Pumpkinduster Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Contact Seller
    Hey all like the title says I am looking for a set of conversion mounts to drop a 318 into a /6 k frame. Unfortunately, it looks like the retailer is out of stock and has been for a bit. I called and spoke to him (Mike) 2 months ago and he said they would be producing them in 2 weeks but that still has not happened. This is the last bit of my swap to drop the motor in.
    I am aware of the k-frame swap but thats about 5 times as much money to do so where I am, so I want to stick to the mount option.

Let me know if you have a set laying around that you want to sell. Thank you in advance
    upload_2019-3-15_13-34-26.png

2. dicksmidlac

dicksmidlac Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Did you call Mike again?They don't update there website.Happened with my torque strap.I called and he said 2 weeks to make it and sure enough he had them done.

3. Pumpkinduster

Pumpkinduster Member

Local Time:
    I will call again, they wouldn't let me pre-order so I have been checking the site so I could order them, good info though!

4. Pumpkinduster

Pumpkinduster Member

Local Time:
    Well that is a no go called Mike and was told "3-5 weeks" I asked is that for sure and he said no, "there is a good chance I will tell you the same in 3-5 weeks again".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.