-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkinduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all like the title says I am looking for a set of conversion mounts to drop a 318 into a /6 k frame. Unfortunately, it looks like the retailer is out of stock and has been for a bit. I called and spoke to him (Mike) 2 months ago and he said they would be producing them in 2 weeks but that still has not happened. This is the last bit of my swap to drop the motor in.
I am aware of the k-frame swap but thats about 5 times as much money to do so where I am, so I want to stick to the mount option.

Let me know if you have a set laying around that you want to sell. Thank you in advance
upload_2019-3-15_13-34-26.png

Did you call Mike again?They don't update there website.Happened with my torque strap.I called and he said 2 weeks to make it and sure enough he had them done.

Did you call Mike again?They don't update there website.Happened with my torque strap.I called and he said 2 weeks to make it and sure enough he had them done.

I will call again, they wouldn't let me pre-order so I have been checking the site so I could order them, good info though!

Well that is a no go called Mike and was told "3-5 weeks" I asked is that for sure and he said no, "there is a good chance I will tell you the same in 3-5 weeks again".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back