Looking for an expert in Photoshop...

-

grassy

Reaction score
Folks,

I am looking for help in PhotoShop...I am running PS5. I am trying to achieve a certain look that is alluding me..

Can anyone help ?

Thanx
ian

No...not at all...I know there are folks on this board with really great skills..why go elsewhere.. ? If I cannot find here than i shall go elseware..

My 12 year old might be able to help you...if the "certain look" is kid appropriate! PM me with details and I'll pass it on...no guarantees, but the price is right.

I think all computers should come with a 6 years old :)

I had a web site built for me by a 14 years old and it was as professional as they come..a really good job so when computers are involved.. :)

I have pm'ed you.

ian.

My kids do way better than I do being creative on the computer. Ditto the fact they can do better than professionals sometimes. Wish they could use the computer to mow the lawn...I'm sure somebodies working on that one. lol

67... Thank you ...but I now have a member's daughter working studiously on the problem... and since our kids seem to be a lot smarter than us old folk, I have great hopes :)

My daughter had a photography business for 6 years...I did all her post processioning for her as well as making signs, t shirts and posters but this problem has me stumped.

Hopefully, we will post results soon.

Stay tuned.

Ian.

Jacqueline used PowerPoint and came up with the 3 examples below using a picture of my Duster. Short version is to import the photo, use a text block, outline text in white, use transparent for the color. She used the glow option on the top Duster below which we liked best. Jac had to get back to homework, but can post a how to video later showing the steps. I think a nice frame or shellacked on wood would look great. We don't have PS at home...I would bet it's similar to Powerpt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 43
Jacqueline used PowerPoint and came up with the 3 examples below using a picture of my Duster. Short version is to import the photo, use a text block, outline text in white, use transparent for the color. She used the glow option on the top Duster below which we liked best. Jac had to get back to homework, but can post a how to video later showing the steps. I think a nice frame or shellacked on wood would look great. We don't have PS at home...I would bet it's similar to Powerpt.

Cool, and kudos to your daughter.

-
Back