'71 Scamp
Reaction score
I am looking for the following book:

Old Reliable: The Practical 440 Race Motor
Don Dulmage
ISBN: 1553060350 / 9781553060352 / 1-55306-035-0
English
Softcover

I am preparing for a 440 build/swap for my '71 Scamp and am looking for a copy of this book. If you have a copy you are not using or would just like to sell, please let me know. I am looking to pick this up quickly if possible.

Sincerely,

Mark

Send Don an E-mail he might have a few copies left, I got one from him late last year. Real nice guy. If you can't get one, I'll help you with the info on the build, I just finished the motor, gonna put it in my Dart Sport

Send Don an E-mail he might have a few copies left, I got one from him late last year. Real nice guy. If you can't get one, I'll help you with the info on the build, I just finished the motor, gonna put it in my Dart Sport
I Know Don Well But Not Sure If He Has Any Left, But You Can Try And Get A hold Of Him. I Will Be Going To A Cruise On Tuesday Night Next Week, I Can Ask For You Then. If Not I Could Lend You Mine But Would Need It Back.

I am in contact with Don. Don doesn't have any more copies available. He is an extremely nice guy, I just would like my own copy for the build to save some of the unnecessary questions. If I can't get my own copy I may pursue borrowing yours Moparwedden; thank you for the offer.

-
Back