Looking for car meetings

-

plymouth4onthefloor

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody

i spent my holidays in the south east between the 17th may and 9th june. I'm looking for
some car meetings on my trip. Maybe there's somebody with insider tip for my trip.
We start in Tampa up to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Tallahassee and back to Tampa.
Thanks for any recommendations
Marco

Hi everybody

i spent my holidays in the south east between the 17th may and 9th june. I'm looking for
some car meetings on my trip. Maybe there's somebody with insider tip for my trip.
We start in Tampa up to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Tallahassee and back to Tampa.
Thanks for any recommendations
Marco

When will you be in Atlanta?

Caffine and Octane will be on Sunday June 2nd from 8 am to 11 am and it is huge with lots of people. Lots of different cars and may be more late model stuff than many years ago but still something to go to if you have never been.

Perimeter Mall
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Dunwoody, GA 30346

At that time I had a 1970 Dodge Dart (orange) that got caught on this guy's vid at 7 minutes and 40 seconds I think.

I put it on my to do list, thank you guys.
My bucket list is at least a yard long.....from bbq trail to rodeo

Conroe swap meet, May 17-19. Mopars at SGMP Adel, GA May 24-25.

If Maryland isn't too far north, theres the Ocean City Cruise that goes through May 19th (main days would be the 17th and 18th).
Cruisin Ocean City

Meanwhile, if you're in Florida on a Saturday, theres a nice cruise in on Saturday afternoons/evening in Olde Towne Kissimmee (near Disney World).

If Maryland isn't too far north, theres the Ocean City Cruise that goes through May 19th (main days would be the 17th and 18th).
Cruisin Ocean City

Meanwhile, if you're in Florida on a Saturday, theres a nice cruise in on Saturday afternoons/evening in Olde Towne Kissimmee (near Disney World).
Kissimmee was a nice event, i was there in 2000! When i have some time left over i'll go to the Don Garlits museum for Elephant watching

-
Back