Looking for Family Duster

-
Reaction score
Hello Mopar Fans,
I am looking for my family's old Duster. Searching lead me to this site. A user here (MoparMan1966) owned the car after my family it seems and, appears he listed it for sale on multiple sites years ago. I have sent messages but have not heard any response. Has anyone heard or seen MoparMan1966? Has anyone purchased a forest green 74 Duster VIN#VS29L4G156171?

Hello Mopar Fans,
I am looking for my family's old Duster. Searching lead me to this site. A user here (MoparMan1966) owned the car after my family it seems and, appears he listed it for sale on multiple sites years ago. I have sent messages but have not heard any response. Has anyone heard or seen MoparMan1966? Has anyone purchased a forest green 74 Duster VIN#VS29L4G156171?
Welcome. We have a lost and found forum you can post your information to. That's a great place to start.

if you have not send him a PM, you can page him to this thread
@Moparman1967

(im guessing that is who you meant, since moparpan1966 doesnt register)

your best bet is to run a paid VIN search, you might get something that way. Other than that, I doubt the gentleman comes back on if he's not been here in 4 years....

your best bet is to run a paid VIN search, you might get something that way. Other than that, I doubt the gentleman comes back on if he's not been here in 4 years....

It seems most of the VIN search engines are for 17 digit VINs only. i dont want to pay fees if the search just gets kicked back. Anyone recommend a VIN search engine for classic cars?

A 360 Duster; was it a 4spd or Auto? Good luck in the search.

-
Back